Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone have a problem with windows 7 ?

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
Anyone have a problem with making NPC with windows 7 ?

When I make NPC Script in windows 7 64 bits ,Npc is not appear but when I use that script

on my windows xp 64 bits it work.....

anyone have any idea with this :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There should be no problem with whatever OS you are using. Are you sure you put the script in the npc folder and edit your scripts_custom.conf to put the path of your custom NPC?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
even you didnt put the corresponding location of your npc script in script_custom, just use @loadnpc < npc location > anyway

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
even you didnt put the corresponding location of your npc script in script_custom, just use @loadnpc < npc location > anyway

You do not want to use @loadnpc everytime you start your server right?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, you do not want to restart your server to load npc right?

just use @loadnpc first before saving the npc location on script_custom

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, you do not want to restart your server to load npc right?

just use @loadnpc first before saving the npc location on script_custom

If the script is working, why would you restart it? The purpose of scripts_custom.conf is to load your custom NPCs on the 'next' server restart or if the server is currently down, put it in there and just start the server.

Why would you put a non-tested script on a live 'public' server anyway? Just doesn't make any sense.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
huh? before you do, you use @loadnpc command first to load a npc before saving it on scripts_custom.conf right? geez.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
huh? before you do, you use @loadnpc command first to load a npc before saving it on scripts_custom.conf right? geez.

Dude, you don't get me. You have to put your "tested and working" npc in scripts_custom.conf "BEFORE" starting your server.

I have my own server, and I haven't used @loadnpc since I started it.

Back