Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone there?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, I agree; that's a little tricky risk on progress but in short terms; it's also applicable to be do... But in case on making Online Server, better in Desktop variant of Machine/Devices...

Anyway; thanks for reminding bro!!!

PS : I'm setup-in two Offline Server with differ VMs just for fun with a limited size of storage... How am clumsy am I... XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeh, dat's also a main part of Serversettings... Always hold tight on which and whatsoever types of usable sources and providers...

BTW, bro; how can I reach you??? If in case I need your help or anything relatable to RYL2 Serversetups??? It'z easier rather at here... °w°

PS : VM + VPN vs D-IP (Direct/Desktop IP) + VPS, am still thinking which are better... XD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeh, dat's also a main part of Serversettings... Always hold tight on which and whatsoever types of usable sources and providers...

BTW, bro; how can I reach you??? If in case I need your help or anything relatable to RYL2 Serversetups??? It'z easier rather at here... °w°

PS : VM + VPN vs D-IP (Direct/Desktop IP) + VPS, am still thinking which are better... XD

Ryl2 more eayse to setup bro, vps eayse setup, or check youtube have tutor config ryl1 and ryl2 and free files for you make servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice to see that still are some people around messing with ryl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already PM you, bro; hope you notice me...

Sure things, since many out there wanna use this reliable sources for making thier owns...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys, anyone can teach me on setting up a offline/lan server so i can play with my friends only? thanks

Back