Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone think that anime "could" be real?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all ideas have to come from some sort of insipration
Exactly, and cuz its about drawing these ideas are about superpeople etc. Thats the reason why animes are considered as "unreal", but it depends on the point of view imo.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What the duck are you guys talkin about!? I AM Tiger Woods!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sooo... Where do I buy Poke Balls?
I'd like to catch me a George Bush ^___^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
c'mon guys.. stay ontopic.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Absolutely man Dragon Ball Z could sooooo be real....!

If MOST anime was real, the world would not exist.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ahahaah i totaly agree with ya on that 1, :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely man Dragon Ball Z could sooooo be real....!

If MOST anime was real, the world would not exist.

This wont be any good, there would be to much *super noobs level 3* ;)

anyway to fal back to the topic starter :

Anim

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I want a Gundam. Gimmie Infinite Freedom gundam plz. =P

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anime is real.... check out that fekin gun it would blow you to smithereens. Also found the chinese version of cloud.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thats why there is "cosplays"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If Anime is real, Then Hentai is real, If Hentai is Real, then Chicks (females) got born with dicks, Because the last one isn't real, Hentai isn't real, Because Hentai isn't real, Anime isn't real, simple as that.

Also, asking this kind of question is just like those 2 kids I've seen playing dungeons and dragons, its like, I hit you with my sword, but I got an anti-sword amulet, so I'll punch you, But I got an anti-punch ring, comon grow up, sure its funny those kind of questions, unless your serious about them.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hentai is real........................we got enough whores and shemales in the world...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are she males and things like that but growing pennis ? its very difficult unless true magic existed and we live in a world of science were verything has to be proven well maybe in another dimesion that could be posible for a real girl / woman to make a pennis grow from her vulva or soemthing like that and by the way to the guy that say that we should die to fien out if something like that exist there is no need cuz in some way we are dead right now but at the same time alive cuz there are 5 dimensions (in perception) wich are , the linear dimension wich consist of only x or only y (mathematics vectors), then we put those two thogether to form what is called a 2 dimesion, then we add the z tho those 2 and make the 3rd dimesional system that we all know about, and the last one we can percieve is the 4 dimension wich is time itself tought we dont manipulate or have a good understanding of and at the last point is the dimesion of the god perception wich is the realm of god and the heavens itself well i think its something like that but who knows perhaps there is another dimesional perception that we are missing and that would be our god is true dimension oh well the other thing is that the supposed paralell worlds might exist as well but that has to be proven

Back