Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone think that anime "could" be real?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some of where the anime's are set are based of real places that the author of the manga loved, you will notice in Onegai Teacher that some of the settins like the train station etc are all real :p

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey, people can dream! -_- *pouts*

But, its never been proved there isn't, but it hasn't been proved there is. So don't say there isn't, or is ^_^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The quickest way to find it out, is to die, if god exists then does a parallel world of anime exist

If i would be given the choice to live in real world or anime world, i would with no hesitation choose anime world. I mean who would say no to super powers and other things that make anime so good.

Well japan is the closest to anime, so go live there*cough*My girlfriend is japanese and lives in Japan*cough* >_<

ur weird........................................................................................

But, its never been proved there isn't, but it hasn't been proved there is. So don't say there isn't, or is ^_^

IT HAS BEEN PROVEN!!! ;O

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From what ever but Ive been wondering this for awhile now after watching Sakura Diaries, Now they are really Cousins right? yet she is in love with him, here that would be sick, wrong in so many ways.... but is that poop true over there? If so how and why...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
From what ever but Ive been wondering this for awhile now after watching Sakura Diaries, Now they are really Cousins right? yet she is in love with him, here that would be sick, wrong in so many ways.... but is that poop true over there? If so how and why...

incest is ok in japan i guess...even thou they all still do it in secret >_>

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In Japan they read hentai manga like normal books. The Western world thinks of them as being perverted, but to them it's part of their culture.

Whether or not had to do with it is up to you to decide...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In Japan they read hentai manga like normal books. The Western world thinks of them as being perverted, but to them it's part of their culture.

yeah i know, expect loli books are still kinda abnormal...
hentai ones are normal ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol...Those Crazy Japanese and they're Schanadagents !( I dont know how to spell that word )

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If i would be given the choice to live in real world or anime world, i would with no hesitation choose anime world. I mean who would say no to super powers and other things that make anime so good.

and maybe get herrasted by girls with dicks..
( Sorry for the grammar mistaces )

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well ofc because the idears are all based on real life and human imagination :p

Well the most similar thing I got to an anime is a fan club at school Oo
Yeah I was shocked when I found out myself now I think im in a shcool anime :D

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shemales you Ducking idiots, Girls with dicks are shemales they are all over the world not just in Japan.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This would be a perfect example of why anime could be considered a drug...

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well some anime could be really, like that damn soap anime. (forgot the name) But that one is just plain boring and your better of watching a real soap.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont think anime can ever be real, its always in the mind of the artist, it would always change to peoples thoughts

it would always be further forward from reality imo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its proberly based on real life things, but their mind goes crazy and they start adding robots n stuff like that :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
robot chicken monkeys...

Back