• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

AO-GMTool v3 Source

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This one is different from the release I had a while back. The items/mobs/maps are embedded resources. It works better that way. I don't feel like going through everything i changed, so here's the source.

It's a bit messy, but it does work. Aside from maps. That doesn't work, it needs to be tweaked a bit.

I leave in less then 2 weeks and I wanted to make a replacement for that pos they call SCAdmin Tool.
I'm not sure if I'll get around to it, but if I do I'll release w/e I manage to finish before leaving.

Edit: This one also has ep3 items. The ep2 are included also, changing only 1-2 lines will enable you to use those if you don't have an ep3 server running.

Edit2: Uploaded a newer source the problems in this one are fixed. Everything should work perfectly. Including maps and all commands.

Also added a pre-compiled version.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Simple GM Tool Source

I tried to clean it up a bit, but I broke something in the process, overall is works though and yush it is a pretty good learning tool if your trying to get into VB.

I'm learning VB and C# myself.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Simple GM Tool Source

Explains your coding style which is the worst I've ever seeeeen....

Hehehe, Inorite? I can't even rage abuot that. I know it screams nub. But it works and that's all I pretty much care about. My C# is way better though. I did it in VB as a learning experience.

I actually learned about embedded resources the day I was going to release it. So I quickly through it in there XD. Works better then using outside files.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

How about compiling it and releasing a exe for us n00bs...
Pretty plz :)

Done. Also fixed the maps. Everything should work now.

Last edited:
It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, I updated the source with the fixes. I had to removed the search function though. I couldn't figure out how to make it work the way I wanted, and it just kept breaking the entire thing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
step 6 wich program do you open with becuse i cant get them to open it just shows a window that shows wich program i want to use it with :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to use ?
---------------------------
Error
Process 'FLYSIS' was not found.
FLYSIS was my server's name ? ex MyACE
but
Process 'MyACE' was not found.