• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Application for Moderator] SwordsMan Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Name: Tom

Why am I applying: I have been able to successfully put up a SwordsMan server. I have plenty of knowledge with developing other games like JD, and PWI. I have a decent amount of knowledge in PHP and C#. I don't have a reason to keep anything I find or create to myself.

When I first came here to RageZone I was rude and always kept things to myself and always wanted help. Since then I have shared files, scripts, and even made an error guide based on server/client errors from another post and combined them with what I had to add.

Experience: I don't have any experience moderating a section on any forums but the ones I run with the private servers I develop. I think it would be a great learning experience and opportunity to help the gaming community.

Thank you for reading this!

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Your application is a little lacking. Add more about why you want to moderate the sections, if you have any experience of moderating a forums and maybe list of contributions you have made to the section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back