• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Applying for Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI ^_^

Im here to apply to be a moderator of ragnarok online Section you know why? i already contribute my knowledge and prove that my guides/tutorials is 100% working,theres so many guides/tutorials that failed,ERRORS,IMCOMPLETE so i decided to be a moderator of ragnarok online section

Armando S. Arce

Aliases :
JayCrane,Russel Jay

Email Address :
jaycrane@yahoo.com

Section you are applying for :
Ragnarok Online Server Development Section

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for:
Yes i have a experience from the section that i decided,Im playing ragnarok online almost 6 years and i started to develop ragnarok private servers for almost 4 years,im so happy when im developing ragnarok online because ragnarok online is my first online game that ive played.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section :
I have more experience on developing a ragnarok private server and thats why i take IT course to gain more knowledge about developing some servers and thats why i mastered developing ragnarok private servers.I want to be a moderator of ragnarok online due to so many guides/tutorials that are failed,incomplete and other people trying to view some incomplete or failed tutorials because they didnt know if the guide or topic is incomplete just like for newbies.Long ago my friend try to read some guides and he read the old guide and he didnt know that guide is incomplete/failed so he ask me why he cant make a ragnarok server so i decided to view the tutorials and i was shocked because that tutorial is INCOMPLETE AND FAILED!

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
To share my knowledge,my talent on making ragnarok private servers and i can prove it! already make a tutorial that 100% working.

Additional info why should i be a moderator:
Ive seen inactive moderators,and denied the tutorials that incomplete and almost all failed topics so that for the people who wants to make a ragnarok private server will be not failed too.

Truly Yours,
Armando Arce :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
really sir??

as i know people dont need post counts

THEY NEED MY KNOWLEDGE so they can learn how to develop their ragnarok server too

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont think about my post counts

i need to share my knowledge for people who wants to develop their ragnarok server too.I dont need to have more post counts to prove that i can share my knowledge.I can share my knowledge with 1 post count

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i already have 100 post counts to hit the requirements coz i dont want to break the requirements/rules

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
really sir??

as i know people dont need post counts

THEY NEED MY KNOWLEDGE so they can learn how to develop their ragnarok server too

What knowledge?
Learn to communicate with proper English before even applying to become a moderator.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
knowledge for developing ragnarok server lol.

proper enlish?? duh..so many pilipinos in ragnarok online section.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im doing it :) lol check ragnarok online development section ^_^ i already share it lol. and can you please read my reply? i already got 100 post counts to hit the requirements and i dont need to spam to get 100 post counts.I can hit 100 post counts for replying other people for their problems.

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
What knowledge?
Learn to communicate with proper English before even applying to become a moderator.

Go back to your habbo hole fool, I'm sick of people like you acting like grammer nazi's. Clearly he isn't English so considering that, he has a good grasp of the language. It's not like you can't understand what he's saying. Besides it's not up to Fruitcakes like you to decide whether the topic starter gets to be a mod or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cut him some slack he did good on the job he is aplpying for don't hurt someone dream an be a stick and talk bad about him. Good job mate

Reaction score
Offtopic:

Cut him some slack he did good on the job he is aplpying for don't hurt someone dream an be a stick and talk bad about him. Good job mate

Your post has 0 relevancy to the OP.

Plus I'd be willing to bet that you wouldn't have even said this if JC/Raiden hadn't stuck up for him in the first place.

There should be a word for people like you. Since there isn't, I'll call you a Sympaleecher.

Ontopic:

One of the requirements is to have been a member for at least a year.

-Chrisdothtml

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know why everybody hates me...i want to apply to prove my aim.

>.< i dont know about learn to communicate on my proper english?..
i dont care even i cant speak english well..

but for you,you better keep your server well.i dont care about you.
i care for those people who wants to develop their ragnarok server.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Go back to your habbo hole fool, I'm sick of people like you acting like grammer nazi's. Clearly he isn't English so considering that, he has a good grasp of the language. It's not like you can't understand what he's saying. Besides it's not up to Fruitcakes like you to decide whether the topic starter gets to be a mod or not.

agree sir.

thanks for this :)

Hi, I'm Omar!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You aren't 1 year old at ragezone. My opinion : being good at making a server doesn't make you qualified to be a mod. And being a forum moderator requires perfect English.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
knowledge for developing ragnarok server lol.

proper enlish?? duh..so many pilipinos in ragnarok online section.

what is your problems with Filipino's?
please do not involve race with this conversation because you are in no position to say that.
please refrain from stereotypes because me saying "small-eyed chinese people play too much maplestory" & "fat, lonely, white boys play World Of Warcraft too much" isn't that pleasant to see in a forums where people come for help and come to meet people.

on topic: i think you should've gotten at least 100 posts first before posting this thread to prevent any conflict.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just like what starkey said, spam doesn't really help you at all. It just makes the situation worse.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is your problems with Filipino's?
please do not involve race with this conversation because you are in no position to say that.
please refrain from stereotypes because me saying "small-eyed chinese people play too much maplestory" & "fat, lonely, white boys play World Of Warcraft too much" isn't that pleasant to see in a forums where people come for help and come to meet people.

on topic: i think you should've gotten at least 100 posts first before posting this thread to prevent any conflict.

i dont have any problems with filipinos coz i am a filipino too..i mean even i cant speak english well many of us will trying to understand me

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Spamming to get your post count doesnt count. :)

told yha..i am not spamming to hit 100 post counts..

i already got 100 post counts due to replying/answering peoples problem in ragnarok lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back