• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Approve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When after 1 month?
I waited 2 weeks!
Does it rlly take so long -.-!

That just shows how the bad the moderation is here...

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When after 1 month?
I waited 2 weeks!
Does it rlly take so long -.-!

That just shows how the bad the moderation is here...
ee lol, the worst thing to do on RaGEZONE is insult the moderation team 1 month after you join... Not recommended.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im not insulting? Ive waited 2 weeks and that guy came to tell me to wait more? WTF!
Cmon dude! Honestly! Dont u agree with me -.-! Im just being honest tho...
Why should I lie?

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
It didn't get approved because it looks like spam, I'm guessing. It's a freaking wall of text. 'Application' to what?

Anyway Junkers dealt with your thread on

• 08:55, 5th Aug 2012 Junkers

If you need more details please ask him. Next time start by pm'ing the moderators of the section about your thread.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Shouldnt a mod send a msg saying that my thread didnt get approve for x x x reasons and not just let me wait!
But yeah alright thanks :p
and its not application! its more like who is me :D

Reaction score
Shouldnt a mod send a msg saying that my thread didnt get approve for x x x reasons and not just let me wait!
But yeah alright thanks :p
and its not application! its more like who is me :D

No, we have 300,000+ members and around 60 mods it simply would not work to pm every single member who does not have their thread approved for X reason. If you have a problem contact a mod next time instead of being self righteous, the mod team here does a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back