Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AQWorlds Emulators ( Java/SmartFoxServer - 5000 Players )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Contains: Emulator( 2 types ) + database + basic web files.
Seting up tutorial in Readme.txt

Here is a snap from EQW, my server.
vrejaandrei - AQWorlds Emulators ( Java/SmartFoxServer - 5000 Players ) - RaGEZONE Forums

eCore Emulator - Full Functionality
REMOVED
vrejaandrei - AQWorlds Emulators ( Java/SmartFoxServer - 5000 Players ) - RaGEZONE Forums

FoxECore Emulator - Full Functionality ( SmartFox Server - Support up to 5000 ONLINE PLAYERS )
REMOVED

CREDITS:
Code:
[SIZE="5"]- Me(Xyo) & Divien[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have put survey links because the files are worth alot. Please do not post direct links in here, do it in PM only. I will send you two direct links later.

Im more of a AQ dude but nice server

I think I have my old files from EliteQuest.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone post the actual dl? It won't let me get past the survey :/

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can someone post the actual dl? It won't let me get past the survey :/

i dont even bother trying to get past the survey's, since it's never worked for me. Why share something people can't even by pass? makes me think it doesn't even work and he's a phoney.

But it would be nice to have a fully working awq server, since all the other ones are pretty poorly made.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont even bother trying to get past the survey's, since it's never worked for me. Why share something people can't even by pass? makes me think it doesn't even work and he's a phoney.

But it would be nice to have a fully working awq server, since all the other ones are pretty poorly made.

I can't do anything about survey system, as I said, I did put it cause I am not going to release my work for free.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, The mediafire link is dead, Mind pming me? I got past it But the link was dead.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't do anything about survey system, as I said, I did put it cause I am not going to release my work for free.

from the looks of it, your not releasing anything and making people waste time for it, mean while making money from it xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[strike]Why not just use something like adfly or just some website that gives you money based on downloads or viewed links? Using surveys makes you look sketchy and untrustful.

Just giving suggestions, don't mean to bash.[/strike]

Just re-read the rules, but surveys aren't allowed either? Now I am rather confused.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really, I don't mind if you want to gain some money with this. But don't do that with surveys! There are different ways to earn without annoying people with such things. Also survey links make it, like others said, really sketchy and even more if you only have two posts here.

And if you do post survey links, make sure that your links work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Neo, I don't bother anyone to download, if you don't like surveys just don't do them. Adfly? Yeah I'll get $1 and 1000 people gets the emulator. No thanks. I may release direct links after 2 days.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you show me the rule saying no surveys? also, gtfo = get the duck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back