• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Arcturus emulator] BattlePass rewards PHP for levelsystem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone! nice to the community, I was a bit bored so I programmed something for the arpy levelsystem plugin, I hope you like this contribution.

Here I leave you some images.

bp1 - [Arcturus emulator] BattlePass rewards PHP for levelsystem - RaGEZONE Forums

bp2 - [Arcturus emulator] BattlePass rewards PHP for levelsystem - RaGEZONE Forums

buscador - [Arcturus emulator] BattlePass rewards PHP for levelsystem - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Installation:
First put the client folder in the root of your CMS.

2. Then go to client and in the bp_client.php file edit your data in the following snippet.
Code:
 $servername = "localhost";
    $username = "root";
    $password = "contraseƱa";
    $dbname = "DataBase";

3. in your plugin levelsystem table replace ls_rawards with:

4. In the client file of your hotel put the following code:
<?php
include_once 'client/bp_client.php';
?>

5. To edit the time, edit the following code snippet, it is important to know that this does not change the season time of the plugin levelsystem, that is done manually.
$fecha_finalizacion = "2023-06-21 00:00:00";

temporizador - [Arcturus emulator] BattlePass rewards PHP for levelsystem - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: for this to work you must have the ArpyAge levelsystem plugin.

Credits:
ZayterDep (Code)
ArpyAge (LevelSystem Plugin)

I hope you like it! I plan to bring more contributions!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back