• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ARCTURUS {gotw_points} {diamonds} fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i've been working on a revcms theme and i'm trying to fix the class.template to match. Arcturus uses users_currency instead of users table for anything but coins. Anyhow, what do i write to fix it? I've put a normal paramter so you can see how it would work on plusemu. And also screenshot of the users_currency table.
Code:
[PHP]$this->setParams('coins', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'] ,'credits'));[/PHP]
And heres the picture
WfywFvG - ARCTURUS {gotw_points} {diamonds} fix - RaGEZONE Forums
@TheGeneral

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi i've been working on a revcms theme and i'm trying to fix the class.template to match. Arcturus uses users_currency instead of users table for anything but coins. Anyhow, what do i write to fix it? I've put a normal paramter so you can see how it would work on plusemu. And also screenshot of the users_currency table.
Code:
[PHP]$this->setParams('coins', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'] ,'credits'));[/PHP]
And heres the picture
WfywFvG - ARCTURUS {gotw_points} {diamonds} fix - RaGEZONE Forums
@TheGeneral

What are you trying to do exactly with Rev?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back