• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Arcturus+Nitro - Fatal Error on localhost

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I had a problem with my
Always when I access the page says:

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'bantype' in 'field list' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php:23 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(23): PDOStatement->execute() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(82): Html::checkBan('::1', NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(10): Html::page() #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 23

I didn't have this problem before, I used the MySql and localhost normally.
I put all the IP on my htdocs, emulator working normally, Xampp it's working normally, VPN normally. The unique problem is the localhost.
May you help me please on this problem?
thank you!!!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If it’s Arcturus Morningstar I would suggest looking at the SQL update files. You’re missing bantype in the bans table as the error says :)

Upvote 1
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it’s Arcturus Morningstar I would suggest looking at the SQL update files. You’re missing bantype in the bans table as the error says :)
Yes, is Arcturus Morningstar. Do you know how I find this? Is better to uninstall everything and put a new htdocs on xampp file?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The SQL updates are here.

Depending on what DB you started with depends what updates you’ll need to run.

Upvote 1
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I was using the last update of the SQL, but I was having problem with my own localhost, maybe because I changed something. So I reset my laptop and then worked normally.
But thank you guys to help me here too.

Upvote 0
Back