Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Are chiropractors real doctors?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So my son comes to me and says "Dad, I know you wanted me to get into the medical field . . . " which I did "So I decided to . I like sports so it kind of make sense". I was just shocked that kids think becoming a chiropractor is the same as a doctor.However, after doing some research, some do earn a lot. I just want my kid to be a success you know.Love to see him go into sports medicine or something.What do you guys think? Should I leave him alone as chiropractors are pretty respected today and just be okay with it.*sighs* At least . I can't even imagine his name . . .

Last edited:
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, chiropractors in Belgium aren't recognised by mutual funds/insurance companies.
This doesn't change the fact that they still get a lot of clients though.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
One thing for certain is that they aren't medical doctors. But they do hold Doctorate of Chiropractic which they obtain in about 4 years.

He is your son, so you should support him in whichever field he feels is best for him. Regardless if you want him to do something else. Who knows, maybe he might change his mind later on.

Back