Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ares inspired server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sera Online
Features:

• UWC Released
• Kharon Released
• CoT Released
• HC Released
• Buy back chest added
• Scroll upgrade npc added
• Arena/War/Level Ranking npcs added
• Domination system for maps
• Domination style war
• New upgrading system
• Offline Vendors
• New unique items for all classes
• New Demi-Bosses/Bosses
• Balanced Classes
• All Bosses/Items up to content
+Many more things to come!
(The map order has been altered)

Server Rates:
• EXP: 1x
• Drop: 1x
• Daric: 1x
(Weekend rates (12% exp | 10% drop) friday-sunday)

Domination system
Scattered around various maps/boss locations there are domination monuments to where a faction can capture for bonus Exp rate, and Drop rate. There are 2 different types of monuments Global, and Local. Global captures will benefit any map you're currently grinding in, and Local captures will benefit in the current map you're in.

• Global gives (1.5% Exp), and (1% Drop)
• Local gives (2.5% Exp), and (1% Drop)

Sera War

When does the war happen: 30 hours after the first one.(first war starts 4 hours after a restart of the server.

In each factions base there are 7 monuments to be captured. When 3 monuments are captured your faction gains 3 points per second; however points will also be gained by killing players(10 points), or killing catapults(10 points). First one to 0 points from 15000 wins.

Prize : Global Exp rate(10%), Global Drop rate(5%)(for the winning faction only) it does not expire until the next war where the enemy faction wins.

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/mvREMQ8Z6m
Server Status: (Online)
Download: https://fastupload.io/5L0vAL57cThwRSw/file *download updated x2*
Download: https://fastupload.io/KOCgCoSJl9XTWy6/file (most updated client)
How to support us! https://seracommunity.mysellix.io/
Who will prevail this time around, the Holy Empire? or the Religious Alliance!?!

A few more scree shots.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any deets on that revamped upgrade system ?

Yeah of course, so mobs drop scrolls of enchantment for weapon, armor, and accessories. When upgrading you can gain a random stat(Example: I decide to upgrade a G2 Sword to +1 and It succeeds by giving me Kel2(2 Strength)) if it fails 1 reinforcement charge will be used.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot to mention there is no beta, or alpha, or testing in general..therefore there won't be any resets, as this is the full launch.

The release date might be changed to Wednesday the 21st! If it changes discord will be announced Tuesday, if it remains on Friday discord will be posted Thursday. I'll keep everyone updated.

I will be uploading some videos on YouTube today on some gameplay. Nothing specific just something for me to do!
The first video, and more to come. I'll be killing some time by grinding, and posting the videos!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah of course, so mobs drop scrolls of enchantment for weapon, armor, and accessories. When upgrading you can gain a random stat(Example: I decide to upgrade a G2 Sword to +1 and It succeeds by giving me Kel2(2 Strength)) if it fails 1 reinforcement charge will be used.
Expanding on this..

There are a variety of stats that can be added depending on the type of item. There is a stat pool for weapons, a stat pool for armors, and a stat pool for jewellery. Depending on the type of item you are blessing, you will receive a random stat from the corresponding pool.

I can't speak for the success rate, as only katarinabot will know.. assuming he has changed it.

The max stat per successful bless will change depending on the grade of the item you are blessing. For example, if you are blessing a banded gauntlet, which is G6, the max MP you can gain in a successful bless will be 6mp.

The orange number at the bottom of the item description is the reinforcement count. If you pick up an item and it has a reinforcement value of "0/6" that means you can afford to fail a bless 6 times. Any more fails after that and you risk the item being destroyed forever.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Expanding on this..

There are a variety of stats that can be added depending on the type of item. There is a stat pool for weapons, a stat pool for armors, and a stat pool for jewellery. Depending on the type of item you are blessing, you will receive a random stat from the corresponding pool.

I can't speak for the success rate, as only katarinabot will know.. assuming he has changed it.

The max stat per successful bless will change depending on the grade of the item you are blessing. For example, if you are blessing a banded gauntlet, which is G6, the max MP you can gain in a successful bless will be 6mp.

The orange number at the bottom of the item description is the reinforcement count. If you pick up an item and it has a reinforcement value of "0/6" that means you can afford to fail a bless 6 times. Any more fails after that and you risk the item being destroyed forever.
That's a very good explanation! Thank you very much! <3

Just wanted to put this out here i'm getting a lot of messages about if a certain someone is a tester/staff...he isn't. I don't know what this person has in mind in trying to fool people saying hes a tester, and giving outrageous claims on the gameplay while having 0 in-game time. I will not out the name unless it becomes a further issue after launch.

- Sera Team

Discord link added.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is a DMCA issued on this post you can view here : https://ragezone.com/downloads/dmca/Reforgix/

request that you expeditiously remove or disable access to the files identified above as being the subject of infringement. As we know that your company simply provides public downloads, we also request that you provide us with any information you have on the user submitting these files so that we may pursue this matter further.

Unsure on the public download we are providing here , nor do I feel it is favourable to share user information especially since we operate out of DMCA jurisdiction. I will keep the thread active and I also do not see any illegal content hosted here via our servers either. This appears to be a server and not MMO based server files.

M

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a DMCA issued on this post you can view here : https://ragezone.com/downloads/dmca/Reforgix/

Unsure on the public download we are providing here , nor do I feel it is favourable to share user information especially since we operate out of DMCA jurisdiction. I will keep the thread active and I also do not see any illegal content hosted here via our servers either. This appears to be a server and not MMO based server files.

M
Oh did I post this in the wrong category D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump o:

More screenshots added + semi demonstration on the upgrading system.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back