• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

AresSEA [ v1.12.3 ]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since there's like so many development threads. I decided to make one for funz. But no, it's not a fake dev. It's real.
The source may be released, or may not, it depends, I may release the v1.08 source so people could actually make a more up to date server in the future. When I'm almost done fixing 1.12.3 that is. Btw, this is not a server. This is merely what I'm calling it atm.

P/s : I may not update this thread as often. Since I just started working on it for a few days, the changelog would be huge, so I'll just update once in a while

Things fixed :
Code:
-Login
-All packets to char select screen
-spawnPlayerMapObject
-getCharInfo
-Partly fixed character traits
-Updated at least 60% of all the headers
-Fixed changing channel, changing maps, basic movement and etc.
-Fixed chatting, buffing, charinfo.
-Party
-Exped- 80%
-Spawning monsters [ Prolly bugged tho, they don't move ]
There's probably a lot of other stuff, but I'm lazy to list them all out.

Screenshots is attached.

P/S : AuroraSEA has retarded admins, they're saying they're the only server who has this poop called "true addition" where they can add jobs and monsters without WZ edits. Looool. They're probably lurkers in this forum. No idea who tho. Oh, their dev is obviously fake.

Attachments

• 1 - AresSEA [ v1.12.3 ] - RaGEZONE Forums
    1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 2 - AresSEA [ v1.12.3 ] - RaGEZONE Forums
    2.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're working on pokenet too.

:glare:

One project my butt...

Was I talking to you?
So you're assuming just because I worked on it before, I'm still working on it? I can stop whatever I like whenever I like. It's none of your business.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
U NO TALK TO US :(
Added you a lot to my famous group chats but you don't respond :(

Because you guys started talking about Skyrim, MW3 and etc :(. So I decided to go out / play games :p.

But anyway, expeditions are at least 80% fixed.
Just left with moving players to other parties.
By expeditions, I mean like creating, joining, leaving, expelling, changing masters, and etc. Not the expeditions you actually go for like BPQ.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
good luck Master Gerald!

Back