Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ascent Release]Wickedx2x Repack 2.3.0

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey mya great job all though i do not think you compressed it right i mean like over 100mb my database is 156mb and thats the world (NCDB And RusDB Mereged and messed around with and tweaked by me)
my character db is stil the original one from graadmst20 just slightly edited with an extra sql query or two for my ABWOWS webpage all though it is an offline one cuz i am still working out tweaks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work its working well but where is the shopping mall haha is there a portal to it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice work, kudos.....but could u add the mall and ZA info in a standalone folder for download?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice work its working well but where is the shopping mall haha is there a portal to it?

World runs nicely.

The Mall is in the middle of Shat city :)

Ironforge portal still the same no good :-(

Mailbox works now, thats nice. :)

Zull Aman works, but no mobs in it.

If there was supposed to be a portal directly to the mall, i havent found it yet, :-(
I did run the Portal sql and the shoppingMall sql. I have new portals in all main cityes, but that is just the normal portals.

Is there a portal made directly to the mall..? Please post the entry/spawn id for it please.

Germo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok scratch my last post......instead could u upload the files to filebeam? megaupload is gay as hell with their "u can only download so much per day" crap and im not payin them to be able to download somethin lol...

puh puh puh pweeeeeeeeeeez

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the malls, much appreciated thought i was gonna have to put them in game myself after i found the id's for them. Is there gonna be a .sql update for ZA cause there is no mobs in there. and one last thing is anyone else having problems with boss's like nightbane and prince not spawning mobs. Prince dont spawn infernos and nightbane not spawning skeletons.

Once again awesome job on the repack and thanks for all the info.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you change level cap to 71+?

Step 1:Right Click on ascent.cong file and click edit.. (open it in notebad )
Step 2: Click CTRL+F and find Phrase called "levelcap" chance it to 71 (or whatever you like)
Step 3: now find phrease called "GenLevelCap" and chance it to 71 (or whatever you like)

Now save and exit!

You're done :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the malls, much appreciated thought i was gonna have to put them in game myself after i found the id's for them. Is there gonna be a .sql update for ZA cause there is no mobs in there. and one last thing is anyone else having problems with boss's like nightbane and prince not spawning mobs. Prince dont spawn infernos and nightbane not spawning skeletons.

Once again awesome job on the repack and thanks for all the info.

Im glad you liked it :sweatdrop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok scratch my last post......instead could u upload the files to filebeam? megaupload is gay as hell with their "u can only download so much per day" crap and im not payin them to be able to download somethin lol...

puh puh puh pweeeeeeeeeeez

Sure :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and finaly character sql work all work good , sow i have a problem ex: i make cont in my log site , i create a name & pass , i going in wow ,write name & pass , wow give a mesage whit this "The Information your have entered is not valid. Please check the spelling of the accont name and password"..... uff .... i going in db character accont to see problme , accont & name is here not problem whit accont he make name & pass , what is problem i m not understand

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, i've tried the server love it, but how do i get to the shopping mall you made. i've exceuted but i cant seem to find the portal in game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey, i've tried the server love it, but how do i get to the shopping mall you made. i've exceuted but i cant seem to find the portal in game.

Its in the middle of Shat city.

One thing i would love to have is a homemade portal directly to the mall, one you can spawn in all major cityes.

Germo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and finaly character sql work all work good , sow i have a problem ex: i make cont in my log site , i create a name & pass , i going in wow ,write name & pass , wow give a mesage whit this "The Information your have entered is not valid. Please check the spelling of the accont name and password"..... uff .... i going in db character accont to see problem , accont & name is here not problem whit accont he make name & pass , what is problem i m not understand

By default you have to wait 10mins for the account to refresh itself. but If you go into your logonserver.conf file and look for this line <Rates AccountRefresh = "600"> the 600 = second so that would make it 10 minutes if you change this to a smaller number say 100 then the new account info would go into affect in one minute.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how come when i open it it goes into a realm loop:Confuzzle?! i have it all downloaded and everything but when i go to play on it on both of my computers it goes to a loop could you please tell me how i can fix this? thanks
-xt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how come when i open it it goes into a realm loop:Confuzzle?! i have it all downloaded and everything but when i go to play on it on both of my computers it goes to a loop could you please tell me how i can fix this? thanks
-xt

explain a little more where does it loop?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well it connects to the serer then says sucsess then goes to the realm list then u click the realm list and log into it then it says logging into game server then goes back to the realm list and it contunes and i have no idea how to fix it
-xt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Help Me As Soon As Possible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry had to take the car to get serviced but it sounds like it could be one of your config files is off. Ill try and see if i can duplicate your error on my server.

Back