• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Ask]Video Record with sound(music)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there,

i have problem with recording video, output file not have sound?
this is only my problems or ... ?

please help

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
hi there,

i have problem with recording video, output file not have sound?
this is only my problems or ... ?

please help

you might try pulling up the games options and turning up the music and SFX if their not, and if that doesn't work you might want to troubleshoot your own computers configuration. Sounds like one of your audio devices aren't functioning properly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use win 64bit, game option volume is max, computer hardware is working but there output file recording still no have sound recorded.
Luna_01_140305_062010_001 - [Ask]Video Record with sound(music) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same there, i think main problems is bdcap32.dll doest not full support for win64 i have check on bandicap.h there is have 2 option #define win64 and 32 i will try it and report the result asap.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i has try it with bdcap64.dll version 1.7.2.97 but no luck because Verify key is no valid both "EYA_LUNAPLUS_20100218", "e5b68af6" and "BANDISOFT-TRIAL-200809", "e1b03d86" maybe i will try another way or another record method for 64bit.

Back