Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Assassination gone wrong (Nobody dies)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty nice how he just randomly stepped up and he didn't shoot yet, however he could.

These sorts of things always fail when you are in a fool room, and you are stupid enough not to know that there are many people around that will reinforce him when he slaps the weapon out of your hand. Because then you're not that tough anymore.

Anyway pretty sad how they beat his butt they could've called the cops. However i find it a good reason to beat him up for.

Reaction score
Pretty nice how he just randomly stepped up and he didn't shoot yet, however he could.

These sorts of things always fail when you are in a fool room, and you are stupid enough not to know that there are many people around that will reinforce him when he slaps the weapon out of your hand. Because then you're not that tough anymore.

Anyway pretty sad how they beat his butt they could've called the cops. However i find it a good reason to beat him up for.

You think it was intentional that he didn't shoot? The gun jammed lol..

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn, I know if I was the dude who almost got assassinated, not only would I be glad I got lucky but I'd be bashing the dudes face who tried to assassinate me in. He would've wished that gun wouldn't have jammed that's for sure.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Really..? It's nothing to do with loading the gun and shooting it, it's the GUN that jams. Not the fault of the "assassin".

Then he should of done it on an other person before he did it on this person....

The real deal.
Reaction score
You don't understand do you? It's not his fault, but the gun's!
He could have easily gone and shot another person, then tried to do this and it could still happen.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I do not really think that it was a fake gun because if it was a fake gun then how could it jam when he tried to shoot him through the head. Pretty much proves that the bullet was somehow stuck and the assasin was in very big trouble after the gun got jammed.

Anyhow he got what he deserves. that is why sometimes these sorts of people seem very innocent but when you try to shoot them through the had and you fail then you bring yourself in a big trouble because somehow they know how to beat your butt.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It turns out the gun was actually a gas gun armed with pepperspray. It's likely that the assailant won't be charged with attempted assassination because he couldn't have killed anyone with the gun. They are also considering charging the people who stomped and kicked him.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Epic how he got like, jumped at the end.

haha.

Back