Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Astellia

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, let's look for the keys to the Astellia server part, it's simple, the Russian servers can die quickly and the project does not want to lose

at the moment, only this project is alive, maybe someone has a piece of the server part from the game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, the server was opened last and in Russian it has English and Korean localization
good to know, very thanks(y)

Yes, the server was opened last and in Russian it has English and Korean localization
i got game running but i cant seen any options to switch to english language? can you provide me any details?

if anyone can share the english client of this folder that would be much apppreciate
\live\NSGame\Content\GameData\Local

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for StardyX sharing the steam client, game language now success change to english, all files download:

please dont copy paste or overwrite all the files, just do as below, backup your original files before proceeding
folders
"live\NSGame\Config"
"live\NSGame\Localization\INT"
"live\NSGame\Content\GameData\Local\INT"
"live\NSGame\Content\Font"
files
"live\NSGame\Content\UI\Windows\Font.upk"
"live\NSGame\Content\UI\Windows\Localization.upk"

anyway i trying to get taiwanese client working in traditional chinese text but no success, game display text in "ID123XXX789" format, if anyone know how to do, let me know, you can get client here: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...iles-launcher-client-db.1200559/#post-9253629

Reaction score
there is no emu server,only the en client?

does it has someone wirte a emu for this game??
and it is can login to game world?

Last edited:
Back