Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Atlantica Online] AO Reborn - Version 3.23.14 - 300%/450%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haven't play for a few months, but i can say this is the best atlantica ps and the best dev out of other ps dev out there :coin:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My life and responsibilities mean I don't have adequate time nowadays to develop, maintain or administrate this server.I've been considering it a while, but have now decided to close the server.

It's been a blast and I hope playing here free over the years has been a nice nostalgic experience for everyone, but it's time to face the reality which is that a lack of modern files being released and huge limitations of these files means it's hit a brick wall, one I no longer have the time and energy to work against.

I'll keep an eye out on the scene, and if anyone trying to work on v3/v4 files has any questions then you're welcome to pm me and ask for help then we can link up on discord.

I'll keep the discord open if anyone ever has any development questions so you have an easy way to get in touch, but honestly a massive thanks for playing here and bringing back some of the memories and nostalgia of the old days

Reaction score
My life and responsibilities mean I don't have adequate time nowadays to develop, maintain or administrate this server.I've been considering it a while, but have now decided to close the server.

It's been a blast and I hope playing here free over the years has been a nice nostalgic experience for everyone, but it's time to face the reality which is that a lack of modern files being released and huge limitations of these files means it's hit a brick wall, one I no longer have the time and energy to work against.

I'll keep an eye out on the scene, and if anyone trying to work on v3/v4 files has any questions then you're welcome to pm me and ask for help then we can link up on discord.

I'll keep the discord open if anyone ever has any development questions so you have an easy way to get in touch, but honestly a massive thanks for playing here and bringing back some of the memories and nostalgia of the old days
I get it bro. Good luck my guy, one hell of a run for an AO server tho.

Back