• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Atom Project: The hybrid server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
Two and a half years, and this project is still going. Damn, this is purely amazing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lab-hotel is there a Shockwave implementation for Linux? I use Ubuntu and Adobe don't seem to have Shockwave for Linux :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i now use linux and i dont cant enter for test hotel, adobe don't have shockwawe to linux :'(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lab-hotel is there a Shockwave implementation for Linux? I use Ubuntu and Adobe don't seem to have Shockwave for Linux :/

i now use linux and i dont cant enter for test hotel, adobe don't have shockwawe to linux :'(

There is no native shockwave VM for Linux unfortunately.
Your best hope is using wine to load firefox and entering the client through that (wine's performance can vary quite massively though).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks caustik, also i have pc with S.O windows jijijiji

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The more people who advertise this project, the more chance we have of reviving shockwave.

Let's spread the word out on retro facebook, retros, and anywhere you can. This project needs publicity before it can be released, otherwise, Shockwave is dead.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The more people who advertise this project, the more chance we have of reviving shockwave.

Let's spread the word out on retro facebook, retros, and anywhere you can. This project needs publicity before it can be released, otherwise, Shockwave is dead.

Shockwave is not DEAD. Latest shockwave update released 22 days ago :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope that the release date will soon be told when ever it comes out. I have been waiting for two years already and I can't wait to play V9 with all working features.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, because USA111 is better than Comet.
I have been using now USA111 for one and a half year. The catalogue is way faster with loading and the furniture are all packed in a cct file which makes room loading faster in V9. I hope that someone is still out there who can add swimming to USA111 server.

Have you ever used Thor? I'd recommend that for now.
Thor has so many missing features. Even the catalogue was not even finished, public rooms weren't there. This was the rare page on Thor V9.
lab-hotel - Atom Project: The hybrid server - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

We have a Facebook now? Finally some progress.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can't wait for this!!! :D

You'll probably wait forever, I had all my hope for years on this and right now I don't care about this anymore, the project has more than 3 years and the last time Lab-hotel posted updates was 7 months ago, it can't be more slowly and it will be late if it's released after 2 years more for example.

This was the most awesome project for the Oldschool I have ever seen, the test hotel and updates made me have all my hope on it but i'm not sure if Lab-hotel is still interested, last update on 02-01-14 and his last activity on 28-06-14.

If I were him I'd finish as soon as possible this project or release the actual one even if is not finished, this has more than 3 years and I think it's time to do something, some of us are waiting for years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back