• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Attention Cabal online hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I knew it lol! Very good!!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This topic really shows the maturity of RageZone, doesn't it?

at any time environment work has to have a bit of fun.

:eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

exclamatio - Attention Cabal online hosts - RaGEZONE Forums

Happy Easter.

ps: Yamachi is a legitimate Bananero!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
love it great joke!!!
and thank god its only a joke would hate to see any one put in to jail for just having fun and helping other people
glad to see some people have a sense of humor here

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
^^

Why Banned guys still in Moderator Desk ? :) It's joke?

Last edited:
Reaction score
¡OFF-TOPIC!:

do not quote my post, because if you want to have some intimacy with you, much less want to have. u are a leecher.
I'm leecher? WTF lol...

@off-topic
Darkxl, me xupa argentino bixona.
In inglish please ;) and no insult...

PS: If you have problem with me, please pm me, no disturb this post please.
------------ o ---------------
ps: why do not you do it? to some time ago you have been attacking me ... I'm just defending myself. :wink:
You aren't defending... you says liars, hoaxes, slander about me and insulting my nationality "LostSpiit: me xupa argentino bixona"

to some time ago you have been attacking me
"some time ago"? I never speak's to you except this post.

PS2: Sorry my bad inglish, u.u I'm human

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
¡OFF-STOPIC!
lol?

@off-topic...
you get what I want to say, you're not retarded, yes? ;)

ps: why do not you do it? to some time ago you have been attacking me ... I'm just defending myself. :wink:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Our target has been reached. I would like to thank all of the participants and to assure you that we have noted all recommendations and we will do our best to provide you the best user experience on your stay.

As for the reward, chumpywumpy will announce his new release soon.

Thank You.
Cypher said

Ohh, everything's fine.

So we're waiting :welcome:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this was a joke... here i was crying and praying that they would be OK and it was all a joke T_T next time i wont believe anything like this bad ragezone

Reaction score
This topic really shows the maturity of RageZone, doesn't it?

this was a joke... here i was crying and praying that they would be OK and it was all a joke T_T next time i wont believe anything like this bad ragezone

try a sense of humour, april fools :p

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
i don't think cypher was such a bad guy,after all,like you all make to look like

<3

so unfortunate what happened, and wish all the best for chumpy.
I am very sad :*:

@Yamachi
send a hi to chumpy, and say that he can count on my help.

PS: I'm going to buy poison to cats, kill cypher.

I do sincerely hope you were joking about that! It would be really crewel and immature of you to do so.

Soo.... OMFG . Are you serious about this Yamachi? I mean this is one of the craziest stories I've ever heard in my entire f** life :| I didn't had to much thrust in Cypher but was he capable of doing something like this?

Never trust anyone except you and yourself. Keep that in mind.

well i feel bad for chumpy he helped me out a lot he helped all of us and don't bad mouth cypher people make mistakes hopefully cypher will learn from his and in a situation like this im happy the files wernt released to ragegezone cuz maybe our forum that we all come to for info would have been shut down as well so be thankful and again i feel sorry for chumpy

I consider this reply the most mature of all others. Thank you for your confidence.

try a sense of humour, april fools :p

Happy Easter everybody!

As for the credits about all of this:

Chumpy - he created his story
Cypher - created the whole guilt story ( i always knew you guys hate me so i added some spice )
Yamachi - Full credit. He managed and maintained a high tense in this topic and following our instructions. We wound`t have done this so good without him
Exclamatio - was the key of this act. He banned us, raised the story to it`s feet and contributed a lot to the joke.

We thank you all participating and would like to announce that while we were gone all the mice started playing for free. No infractions will be given for any rule breaks while we were 'arrested'.

I`ll keep this alive to allow chumpywumpy to express his words.

Thank You,
Cypher

PS: On IRC Abbandon = Cypher ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back