Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Audition 3.25 Development once again ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for up and leaving all the time, have my own life.
Anyway gonna be starting fresh with this project anyone is welcome to join as, if you know me i'd prefer for this to be a community effort.
Why a community effort?
Well people take pride in what they achieve even if someone else thinks its pointless, so if we all help we should all enjoy it? ;P
So on to the basic's tonight aprox:
9pm GMT i will be installing xp on dual boot on my system,
10pm GMT i will/should have all the needed files including client(possibly not english)
11pm GMT will have done most of the editing to client (stripping it of almost everything but clothes) Why? To start fresh of course adding each thing individually will help with compatibility making sure none of the files interfere with each other.
Tuesday aprox 10pm GMT will have the basic client files working nicely with slicks 3.25 server files,
Then from there we start to build guys please don't post random rubbish below if you are going to post then do the following.

Ign/Alias:
What you want to do:
What you can teach:
What you want to learn:
How can we make this au 3.25 more epic?

Once again i don't want anyone posting anything off topic on this thread please do not say oh 3.25 is useless cause it isn't ;D

Bye guys and would love to here from ya's :p

Hey guys some of you will remember me, some wont i'm forever leaving and coming back ;P
Well here ya go maybe slick can add it to the main thread post so people don't have to wonder.
Main client / server videos to get you on track ;D

Acv editing

Had that horrible access denied error? well check this ;D

Anyway thanks again ;D

[edit] Running a bit late off scheduel due to not being able to write the mbr probably for my dual boot ;f [/edit]

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello I'm working on files 3.25 and want to learn how to make a Patcher to Customer without T3nter login or debug

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well your in high hopes o.o
custom patcher's can be a pain but the login is generally required as an call from the ip to where the host is o.o
So that i would probably say is really difficult o.o

Back