Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Audition Files (everything I find/Test)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm going to put everything I can find about Audi here. Some of you might already have these files others may not so here we go.

Audition Server 3.2/3.25
User = root, Password = (no password)
<- Link

Database 3.25 and Avatar list fix
Execute them into your MySQL via Database Editor
<- Link
<- Link

MySQL
<- Link
Install MySQL keep clicking next till you get to end where it asks for password just uncheck that on top left and click next you dont have to change password for these files so leave blank.

MySQL Database Editor
To edit your audtion database files and execute Database (SQLs)
<- Link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audition 3.25 Client -
English and Vietnamese-
Links Coming Soon

Website
Au Website English
-Coming Soon
Au Website Vietnamese
<- Link
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audition Server for client 10.03.12.cn/7.2
<- Link
<- Link
<- Link
<- Link
<- Link

Audition Client version 10.03.12.cn
Links Coming Soon.

More files to come.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I didn't see that before fine then ill take it down. Fixed- Is that better guy/girl that reported me? ;D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release dude, waiting for english client & english web :D
and i hope you can create a small tutor on notepad :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going to put everything I can find about Audi here. Some of you might already have these files others may not so here we go.

Audition Server 3.2/3.25
<- Link

<- Link
<- Link

MySQL
<- Link
Install MySQL keep clicking next till you get to end where it asks for password just uncheck that on top left and click next you dont have to change password for these files so leave blank.

MySQL Database Editor
<- Link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audition 3.25 Client -
English and Vietnamese-
Links Coming Soon

Website
Au Website English
-Coming Soon
Au Website Vietnamese
<- Link
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<- Link
<- Link
<- Link
<- Link
<- Link

Links Coming Soon.

More files to come.

Whoa I am glad that your back Slick. I'll be waiting for the client.

He changed it so the report was useless.

Reaction score
good poop. wanna test it 7.2 data. thanks slick. and welcome again xD

secured stop to be a angry child. please make a new real life.

@Slick 7.2 is 01.36.00.cn

7.1 is 01.35.00.cn

it seems to be ok and for test. but need a new way to use loginserver packet. no work correctly whit the host patcher u share it. the best of this is the .dat key green. no overtime.Working...

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'll update some more stuff to it soon I've been kinda busy bout to be a daddy =p so I can't update as much as I want. I've been playing around with the files hopefully I'll have some updates for you guys soon.

Reaction score
Released Versions of Audition 7.2 are Stand-Alone only. And Weren't Built to create servers with, as they were leaked/released on 99uc as demo only versions. If you want the full version your gonna have to look for the maker's website which none that I know, knows about it. I stumbled across it and it showed different builds for sale, maybe flowflow still has the link I found a long time ago. As for launching the 7.2 client, You will need to find a new method, for those of you who have acquired, audition 7.2 unpacked audition.exe it wont be hard for you to edit in asm. For those of you that don't creating a simple loop-back adapter might work, I'll get back to you on that, it wont be just as simple as that though. I'm still planning on releasing My Audition Sea / Redbana Emu stripped of its features with main modes working, in-game shop working as well, I'm spending my time maintaining me website as well as other server Files I have released. Again on the 7.2 files you "can" make the the stand-alone files work as full server files, but that would require a lot of editing / hacking.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Audition Server 3.2/3.25
<- Link

<- Link
<- Link

MySQL
<- Link

MySQL Database Editor
<- Link

Audition 3.25 Client -
English and Vietnamese-
Links Coming Soon

Website
Au Website English
-Coming Soon
Au Website Vietnamese
<- Link
<- Link
<- Link
<- Link
<- Link
<- Link

Links Coming Soon.

More files to come.

Welcome back Slick! Glad you decided to come back and help this dead Dev, and looking forward to updates.

Also,
it seems to be ok and for test. but need a new way to use loginserver packet. no work correctly whit the host patcher u share it. the best of this is the .dat key green. no overtime.Working...
Do you know how to get the local patcher working?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Released Versions of Audition 7.2 are Stand-Alone only. And Weren't Built to create servers with, as they were leaked/released on 99uc as demo only versions. If you want the full version your gonna have to look for the maker's website which none that I know, knows about it. I stumbled across it and it showed different builds for sale, maybe flowflow still has the link I found a long time ago. As for launching the 7.2 client, You will need to find a new method, for those of you who have acquired, audition 7.2 unpacked audition.exe it wont be hard for you to edit in asm. For those of you that don't creating a simple loop-back adapter might work, I'll get back to you on that, it wont be just as simple as that though. I'm still planning on releasing My Audition Sea / Redbana Emu stripped of its features with main modes working, in-game shop working as well, I'm spending my time maintaining me website as well as other server Files I have released. Again on the 7.2 files you "can" make the the stand-alone files work as full server files, but that would require a lot of editing / hacking.

ehy child shut up duck up STFU!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll update some more stuff to it soon I've been kinda busy bout to be a daddy =p so I can't update as much as I want. I've been playing around with the files hopefully I'll have some updates for you guys soon.
Congratulations on your child!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need Audition 3.25 en client, I will write a guide if you release it :3
Thank you Slickone

Emulator works:
slickone - Audition Files (everything I find/Test) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the version of that client: ?

Back