• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Aura Kingdom] Fantasy Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4YgixiF - [Aura Kingdom] Fantasy Kingdom - RaGEZONE Forums

* Rates x5 (+ Guardian of Gaia) but in practice you have 10-15+ lvls advantage while doing main quests

* 3x drop

* 10 lp coupon per every quest

* 1000 Guild Tokens/Guild Exp per quest & 100 Tokens (for exchanging items from class trainers)

* Custom LP Shop with often changes

* Very proffesional and carrying Devs

* Frequent maintenances

* Started just this month with classic updates (up to Samurai class) and we gonna add latest files!

Rest solutions which server's offering left for discoveries!

New forum's adress: Fantasy Kingdom Forums - Index

Download: Client FK

~Promo video soon~

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess after updates won't be wiping, I don't see necessity tbh.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope.
But have to wait few hours. We're finishing and testing new registration's form.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Been playing in the server ever since the start, good server but the people behind it and the community is very questionably immature. Server just recently rolled back due to players getting access of the privileges of a Game Master and abused it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Been playing in the server ever since the start, good server but the people behind it and the community is very questionably immature. Server just recently rolled back due to players getting access of the privileges of a Game Master and abused it.

is this server worth playing? considering how big the file to be downloaded, i dont want to waste my bandwith on a bad server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some immature players which HG has mentioned are but if you want the fastest endgame from whole AK server, you will love this one.
I don't pay attention for community much tho.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is this server worth playing? considering how big the file to be downloaded, i dont want to waste my bandwith on a bad server.

Yes I highly recommend staying or trying this server. In fact I'm still going to play in the server by the time they re-open. The farming rate is decent enough to for you to able to find the specific materials you needed to make a particular equipment that you need. And as for the EXP rate, it is also alright.

It technically only took m like 1-3 hours for me to get to 65+ near the max level cap as an experienced player. The only issue which I think should be sorted out are the things that I've mentioned, which is the staff handling the server and the people behind it. They just need to be more professional on their issues or concerns instead of ranting it all out to the entire users, making the server's status questionable.

Lastly if you have never heard or tried the game yet, this server IS definitely the one that you should try out. All you needed is a Portskadi or just a encyclopedia in the game and you'll be perfectly fine.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes I highly recommend staying or trying this server. In fact I'm still going to play in the server by the time they re-open. The farming rate is decent enough to for you to able to find the specific materials you needed to make a particular equipment that you need. And as for the EXP rate, it is also alright.

It technically only took m like 1-3 hours for me to get to 65+ near the max level cap as an experienced player. The only issue which I think should be sorted out are the things that I've mentioned, which is the staff handling the server and the people behind it. They just need to be more professional on their issues or concerns instead of ranting it all out to the entire users, making the server's status questionable.

Lastly if you have never heard or tried the game yet, this server IS definitely the one that you should try out. All you needed is a Portskadi or just a encyclopedia in the game and you'll be perfectly fine.

Thanks. i am inexperienced in this game. i played a taichi clas ( if i remember it correctly) on aeria games server up to level 23 then quit.. would love to play this game on private servers though.. i like this game very much. Will download it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly you have to wait a bit more for registration, since we'll waiting for Brownie's arriving. But if you love game, you'll enjoy on Fantasy Kingdom for sure.

EDIT: `The server will re-release tonight at approximately 7:00 pm EST GMT-5.`

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back