• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Aura Kingdom] First Aura Kingdom P-Server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You'll get free AP for your login time!!!
12 AP = 3 Hours inside the game (Once A Day).
5 slot Bag Cost 112AP = 112/12 = 9.3 Days, You will need 9 Days online to get it. (2 weeks)
Also you must stay login for 3 hours to get 12 AP. If u logout or DC (It reset the counter) back to one. You must login at 1:30 AM.

Or I can run dungeons on official and in 1day of dungeons i can buy it off a player. and if i'm lucky i can go and sell and buy all 15 slots and some 20. psh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server runs very smooth, I didn't run into any network errors and the community seemed to be very helpful and stable. I stopped playing once I got to level 20 because I'm not a huge fan of the game but I do have to applaud the devs of this private server for getting it up and running. For anyone that likes this game then I definitely think that this server will keep you happy. I've also played the retail edition of this game and outside of higher drops and higher experience gain I can't really tell the difference between the two. Whoever built this server did an amazing job and I hope they keep up the good work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome an AK private server, Now we just need someone to attack these guys and take the files of them and release it public. So anyone can piss about being a GM lol. And will defiantly be giving this a try. And the 12 Ap A Day thing is ridicules you should go with the earn AP like everything does these days.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ha well i already gave up on this server since my last post and went back to the official :) hopefully someone releases a server with common sense !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I take back what I said. This server is SOOOOOO much better then official. Aeria just killed everything and is milking out the butt. Sadly all the 5months I played official, I already have a better char here in 3 weeks. This server is not so easy to get everything in a week. Still takes time and effort, just you don't need to pump in 1000's of dollars to be pro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have a issue with your pointer being hijacked and moving on its own i cant seem to do anything without fighting with my pointer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally caved and decided to give this a try: I'll edit in some comments after I play around for a bit.

Kudos for getting the server down that fast. Aeria seems to really be slipping.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally caved and decided to give this a try: I'll edit in some comments after I play around for a bit.

Kudos for getting the server down that fast. Aeria seems to really be slipping.

Aeria already slipped. They switched from NA to EU team and the EU team making the same mistakes as NA did. They never learn from past mistakes, or care at all.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone post a link to the AK converter since its so hard to find

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BTW Here is a small list of stuff that it's in game, since the new class patch 2months back.

New Tachi Class Has Been Added
Login Reward System Has Been Added
Dragon Coins System Has Been Added
New Fortification System
Sky Tower available up to floor 20th.
New Maps Added
New Skills Mechanics
New Laments Dungeons and World Bosses
New Fame Quests System
New Captcha System Added
New Loots
Third-Party Programs to Bot Fishing has been blocked.
Collaboration System has been adde
Holy Chest feature has been added
Archeology System has been added
Quiz has been added
Vulture Plateau and Snowy Berg Bosses changed times
New Addition to the chat window
New Event has been added: Serena's Moonlight Pray

Plus TONS of other stuff in-game. Paragon is easier and better items in them. You can easily farm LP and get full +20's if you work for it(I've done it and i've been here for 2 months)

Some stuff is messed up in translation, but it's not bad and not that noticable, but even official has bad translations.

We will get Necromancer(the next class) soonish within a month or so time + tons of other stuff and custom stuff on the way.

Back