Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix and update that after isetup in my vps then when i logged in thats a result hmmmm.....

1 - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1693590087960 - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

ihave is error for open postgres how to fixed it ?

---
Update is problem for debien 12 chose to install debien 11

1693766250745 - [Aura Kingdom] Release Files V7 - Content 110 - RaGEZONE Forums

Now i have new quest how to fixed this :(
just guide me please ty sir.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any other auto-installation valid?
Have not seen one that works on this right. BUT, if you follow the instructions for loading on whatever server you using, you can do it in a flash.

I just went by these from Zortex

until I got to patching the files where you have to use cgi's patcher instead of aktools because they don't support the files "yet".

I am not sure about the date on this release so I set my servers system date to 2016, and seems to have worked fine. Might need to edit the itemmall though some have no sell dates around 2014something, or set it to like 2013 instead.

Edit: OH yeah if you want to be able to connect to postgres from outside the server you need to add that to the iptables too, or just do over putty, like it shows in the instructions.

Also I am sorry if this does not need to be said but do not use the files from the instructions use the ones from here and just do what it says to do.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried this one
But doesn't work for me...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use centos 7 and when I try to use these:
sudo yum install
sudo yum install postgresql93-server postgresql93-contrib

Doesn't work...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is on a bare metal machine, I buy a dedicate with 32 gb ram and I installed Centos 7/Minimal ... because other centos doesn't have for autoinstallation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you try going here:
to see if they have the distribution for your os?

Edit: fair warning though you may need to find someone to help with the rest. BECAUSE some of the stuff in here says in its own way, mixing older server code with some of the newer versions wont work as well, because some rely on older functions that are not supported in newer versions. So someone is going to have to go in and patch up the parts that do not match in the end.

Edit2: OH yeah, also you don't have to use Centos at all, the OS matters much less as long as it is linux debian, or even dare I say Ubuntu could work. BUT, if the "game server software relies on a specific version of database, because they have built in queries that use functions that are depreciated or removed from newer versions. Then you might have a serious problem without access to the direct source code. Just something else to keep in mind.

Last thing you could try is a reverse system clone, there are vm versions with all the " so old their only found in secret archives" versions already there. what you could try is take one build it out till it runs, replace the active version (usually under /root/thisguysversionorname/) with the one here. After that you need to find a way to mirror the disk(backup,clone,etc), then copy it or some way to the the bare metal machine (backup restore whatever), which is also not easy if your going to use the root, because then you need to work on the uuid's and your real system wont match the vm so settings and actual parts are going to need correction.

Honestly you might save some headaches by just doing the start the hard way and pack the rest in easy peazzy.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is working...but how I start? because the start script have ifconfig and a lot of ip adresses, I have only one on my dedicat...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the eth0 device is the one your probably looking for as far as IP goes.

BUT, your going to need to look up a lot of things, and it depends on what your doing with the system. This place is great, but I learned a long time ago it is not a place for people looking for an easy run. You have to be willing to learn. The list depends on what you want to do, a small server just for you and friends on a lan is shorter as long as you stick to lan or vpn to play.

If you use it for lan and never set anything in your router you can probably just set the local ip, If I remember correctly the "game server" settings.ini and the tables in the database are all set to 192.168.0.15 and the bins are hexed to 192.168.0.0 <-this is a local network range from 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255. if you do not know what that means, you will really have a long way to go. But it needs to be changed with the patcher in the second link to whatever ip you decide to use.

You probably want to set your server systems ip to something else.
***lookup "setting a static IP in centos 7".***
and set eth0 to use the address set for the "server software"

If your even thinking of setting up a "private server" without someone on your team who knows Linux administration and networking your not going to get very far so you'll have to learn it or find someone who knows to join your team. Your also going to need to know sql and depending on what you use sql specific to that software. Postgresql is used a lot because it's free but not everything there lines up with every other version. MySql is rather standard but since the db is already in pg you would at least need to setup the first to export the db and try to import it to the new.

Even more to learn so I will ask just to make it easier. Are you doing this for you and some friends, or looking to setup a cash grab server. The first you can kind of hammer it together and let it run, the second your going to need a lot of lessons in a lot of subjects.

Edit: also if your thinking of a "private server" and not a server for you and friends. I will suggest you re-think this and rethink it hard. But putting money into a server before you know how to use it was not the normal way to go in the "just a few friends" situation, This server does not really need that much power to run, UNLESS your planning on handleing a large crowd.

Don't take this the wrong way, I am not being mean here, but I am trying to save you a lot of pain. "Private servers" are on their own a bit of a shady business, even under each other. There is a good chance that you and anyone connected to your server will suffer attacks.

If you need help to get this running your probably not going to be able to work out the security you need, and "assuming" you find a way to get your hands on some of the source code to do it, your probably not going to be able to fix the bugs that are still in it, your not going to be able to offer any updates, and nobody is going to be happy with any of that.

if you charge anything the "wrong way" your going to get into so much trouble you'll be lucky to come away with your underwear and socks, because the lawyers are going to take everything else.

If you think you could make money, your not. Most of the people running private servers also have a real job and just do it because they enjoy all the crazy challenges that come with it, and probably passed on any kind of auto-installs.

On the other hand if it is just a "for a few friends" server, just keep it between you and keep looking in these forums, but be ready to accept that not everything works like in the retail servers.

Last edited:
Back