• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Aura Kingdom] release files

Reaction score
My dear friend. I use VPS server. After I built the game. The client prompts "connection to the server failed".The WAN IP I use for the database. Server I use LAN ip. Ports 5567 and 5568 cannot be ping.
Sorry, my English is terrible.

since you can not even ping, review your iptables settings.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
5e9f6780bec0e570a67ef489d711c126 - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums

200d6c72cda32ea2fc2ffb27b638c9aa - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums

I have change all ip in every other setup in directory to the hamachi IP and i have change the version in the worldserver
Now when i try to connect i have system error

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for double post, someone can help me? tried for 7last hours without get it working :( if i put the local ip (192.168.x.x) in the connect.ini i can connect ingame but if i put the hamachi ip i have the system error...

All my setup is configure to the hamachi ip and my db too, i have patch the worldserver and the loginserver with my hamachi ip too..

Reaction score
sorry for double post, someone can help me? tried for 7last hours without get it working :( if i put the local ip (192.168.x.x) in the connect.ini i can connect ingame but if i put the hamachi ip i have the system error...

All my setup is configure to the hamachi ip and my db too, i have patch the worldserver and the loginserver with my hamachi ip too..

patched bins for IP hamachi bro?

if u cant help, send me your discord.

ps: MissionServer: ext_adress = none

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw that reaper will unlock when you had a 60lv char but after I cheated one It still locked.Is Cheats are unavailable to unlock things?Since I Cheated to level 80 My Eligos function is also locked as reaper

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do you actually add AP's to this server release?
The server itself is working fine, however, the AP is not.

Adding values to pvalues in db does nothing.

I'm also using the DB provided on first page.

Back