Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aura Kingdom

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey folks.

I wonder if it's now possible to create a server emulator or private server for this ?
Actually, has anyone played it and considered making a private server? :closedeyes:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bump!

I read that Aeria's servers are currently in a state where serverside errors occurs.

Here's some of the AK user's comments:
"If you are wondering whats going on with all the server crashs etc seems like to me and a friend that a team of hackers are trying to break their way into the Database so they can make their own Pservers of Aura Kingdom, Hence why peoples characters, Guilds, Eidolons etc went missing.A Database hack which results in players characters going missing because of the Forced Copy of the database, which sometimes corrupts it and causes Roll backs in the game.."

"DDoS is a start for Hackers to get into any game companies Database, They use DDoS to down the servers and system, then quickly hack into their Database and do what they want, they can take peoples info credit cards etc. Or as most do just steal the Priginal Files and use it to make their own PServers of the Game, Database Hacks will result in Players going Miss , eidolons, Guilds etc and can sometimes Corrupt it which is why we have roll backs in the game
P.S Hackers create new files and rmps etc to make their DDoS attacks stronger and better , These hakers who are hacking into Aeria have not only hit Aeria but companies like EA etc and games like Battlefield 4, LoL etc , si that means they have to make stronger and newer seurity protection for these upgraded DDoS attacks, Not only are these hackers effecting pc gamers but also Console gamers aswell

Temporary melfunction in the game for some players,

Some players who cant log in may have their files corrupted from the forced Copies ..."

Seriously! I really don't care if they got their database hacked as long as we can create our own private servers. I may sound really mean, but going through the hell of collecting over 100 fragments to get the rest of the Eidolons is pointless and tiring. Atleast that's how I feel. Some people can't afford playing 5 - 7 hours a day and that includes me as well. My exams are coming soon.

When I began playing in the founder's, I had high hopes for this game and as a result, I kind of lost my interest in it due to the hardship of getting the Eidolons. I'm currently at lv 48 and still no keys or anything useful to summon the rest of them. I even bought 3 of the special Eidolon packs which were indeed in my opinion,
useless... The Eidolons you get are your chosen Eidolon (lv 8 - 9, depends), Sigrun (lv 25 or 26, depends), (Gigos - not really sure about his name, lv 28) and that's it...

If any staff from the Aeria offices are reading along, please do the process of getting keys a little easier... That's all. ^^

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bump!

Another for AK is created! Quite a surprise that another team managed to get the server files. Just waiting for them to release them... ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump!

Another for AK is created! Quite a surprise that another team managed to get the server files. Just waiting for them to release them... ^^

Well, in future, there will be even more of these servers. Many of them won't be succesful and, well, they probably will release them. Anyway, I'm waiting for them too!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, in future, there will be even more of these servers. Many of them won't be succesful and, well, they probably will release them. Anyway, I'm waiting for them too!

I hope too. It's kinda weird that another team managed to get the files though, or is it just me? ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah, it's normal. If one could why can't others manage to do that? I don't think thei reverse-engineered everything.. It would take a lot of time. Let's take Dragon ball online (it's closed since 2013). One team has been reverse-engineering it's server files just from client and it is still in development (1 year has passed)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I asked already and they dont sell it. But i got some useful informations about who they are :)

Haha, that was expected from a team who can't even write with proper english grammar. Regardless, they'll release it whenever in the near future. ^^

Back