Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

authorization failed - Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I start the client and type in my username and password appears to me this phrase:

Account Server: A connection could not be established due to file inconsistencies - 22/37

Pls, Help me

Reaction score
When I start the client and type in my username and password appears to me this phrase:

Account Server: A connection could not be established due to file inconsistencies - 22/37

Pls, Help me

You mention in another post that you are using server files 3.0.00....

Are you using the correct client version for these server files?

Give a bit more info, like what client version you are running.

As far as I know, only DeadlyData and his team has the 3.0 server files, so I'm curious to know where you got your 3.0 server files?

No one else here has the 3.0 files as far as I know.

Reaction score
You mention in another post that you are using server files 3.0.00....

Are you using the correct client version for these server files?

Give a bit more info, like what client version you are running.

As far as I know, only DeadlyData and his team has the 3.0 server files, so I'm curious to know where you got your 3.0 server files?

No one else here has the 3.0 files as far as I know.

No one else does he was claiming earlier to have the 3.0 maps working with the existing files not that he had 3.0 files

As for the error it seems to be that you're using a protected client and it's checked the files and noticed they have been edited

Reaction score
No one else does he was claiming earlier to have the 3.0 maps working with the existing files not that he had 3.0 files

As for the error it seems to be that you're using a protected client and it's checked the files and noticed they have been edited

Lol. Okay. I fail to see why anyone would want to even try to use 3.0 maps with the server files we got. Without the rest of the 3.0 server files, the maps would be empty. Or is he just trying to develop his server files from 1.0
to 3.0? If that is the case, good luck to him. Lol.

Reaction score
Lol. Okay. I fail to see why anyone would want to even try to use 3.0 maps with the server files we got. Without the rest of the 3.0 server files, the maps would be empty. Or is he just trying to develop his server files from 1.0
to 3.0? If that is the case, good luck to him. Lol.
probably and tbh he may be trying the 3.0 client with 1.0 files and that could be the cause here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to synchronize my files 1.0 to 3.0 thus making my files 3.0 runs at the same maps being empty I can use the example of other maps to add mobs respawn only

______

After getting the authenticação respawn and go for the items that will not be a great difficulty.

Use the client LUG 3.0.00.59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back