• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Auto restart CS (Connection Server)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tools and source code for auto restart CS (Connection Server). If hacker attack your CS with DoS method I think it is good solution. :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hi, im sorry to bring back an old topic, I guess its ok in release section. This is an awesome tool.

I open in and it closes CS.exe when the time i set passes, but then, when its time to open it it wont :( It says it cant find the file :(

Where should I put this files?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, im sorry to bring back an old topic, I guess its ok in release section. This is an awesome tool.

I open in and it closes CS.exe when the time i set passes, but then, when its time to open it it wont :( It says it cant find the file :(

Where should I put this files?

Put the files in the ConnectServer Folder (rename your exe file to CS.exe)
Copia los archivos dentro de la carpeta del connect server y renombra el exe del connect a CS.exe.
Saludos a joe ^^

Last edited:
Back