• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Avatar teaser is here. Directed by James Cameron, director of Terminator and Titanic. Open Dec. 18 2009 worldwide.

----------------------------------------

Got me a advance screening of Avatar and I might go tomorrow.

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds like every fail on earth has gotten together and pumped out this pointless piece of poop.

That obvcourse is my opinion, which i believe to be a good one.

Reaction score
Really looks like butt, imho. So basically....from the trailer, they turn into aliens on purpose and go onto this planet? And why do the use this movie title when Avatar: The Last Airbender is coming out soon? :| Even it confused me a bit when I saw this thread title.

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really looks like butt, imho. So basically....from the trailer, they turn into aliens on purpose and go onto this planet? And why do the use this movie title when Avatar: The Last Airbender is coming out soon? :| Even it confused me a bit when I saw this thread title.

Pretty sure they copyrighted Avatar, hence why Avatar has to include the Last Airbender.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Last Airbender is the official title, not Avatar: The Last Aribender.

Reaction score
Really? .... The Last Airbender is sounding more and more lame by the day. First the trailer, and they can't even include the main focus in the move title. But oh well...threads about this "alien" Avatar movie. :|

GOD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
/continues waiting for H2 and saw 6.

Reaction score
It had to be the "The Last Airbender" because they didn't have right to call it "Avatar: The Last Airbender" because of copyright. The project "Avatar" aka this movie was put in development before "The Last Airbender" was going to come about. So it's just a mess and they both look like they may come out to be a mess... just saying.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Avatar teaser is here. Directed by James Cameron, director of Terminator and Titanic. Open Dec. 18 2009 worldwide.

----------------------------------------

Got me a advance screening of Avatar and I might go tomorrow.

Ummm that movie looks interesting

"sorry i couldn't think of much more to say to that one lol"

Master Summoner
Reaction score
People don't appreciate these days.

I am going to the special screening tomorrow and I have never been so excited.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
People don't appreciate these days.

I am going to the special screening tomorrow and I have never been so excited.
Just came back from the screening. It was 15 mins they say but i thought it was only less than 10 mins.

Anyway, it was great, especially in IMAX 3D. The landscape and environment was beautiful. I can not wait till christmas.
They switching bodies. Except the alien's already gone.

Last edited:
Back