• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Avicii : True Album

Success and nothing less
Reaction score

Note: This video is compromised of both live tracks, and releases. It's by no means the official album.

So, any of you who's anticipating this album?

I think it's great that Avicii went out of his comfort-zone to bring something new to the table. You still have the catchy drops, but the whole style is so original, contrary to what most EDM artists are doing nowadays. I really think Avicii will leave his stamp on EDM history with this album. Do you agree?

Leave your favorite song from the album as well.

Mine is: Avicii Ft. Adam Lambert & Nile Rodgers - Lay me down

人◕ ‿‿ ◕人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hopefully, Not entirely sure yet. It's neat a little different than what I'm used to from Avicii, but I've never seen anything bad from Avicii

Back