Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
vTMDR0c - Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast] - RaGEZONE Forums

Help me please!! I have it correctly setted up in other.ini... :?:

Something is wrong in you furnidata.xml, it should work if you use the one in the SWFs.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i use the last update of azure, all works fine for me, but the navigator have a problem, the public rooms on new navigator works fine, but in the old navigator if you click on a public room, don't enter in room but go to search button in navigator. How to resolve ? i need to recode the serialize room data ? help me please. sorry for my bad english i'm an italian developer, in italy we are not all like farris (that is a noob, kid) asd

EDIT: how to fix show group badges in client ? in localhost i can show the badge of groups, on the vps using iis i can't show the badges, and the badge load url work...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also have this problem!:grr:
Can someone explain why and come with a solution?
Hey guys,
if you use the latest SWFs pack, the last .NET framework, Azure CMS/UberCMS/RevCMS (yup, its compatible), the latest database on the last provided commits: you will have a WORKING hotel. If you need help, explain your problem in details in the Azure Help section and i/we will help you.
Maybe its due to your ports? The emulator doesn't receive the connection..
Click here for access to the official Help thread of Azure emulator.
Why nobody is helping you is because the RULES say 'Don't ask help on RELEASE thread', and if we help you here, we break also the rules. I've help fews persons on this thread, and every time i got a caution.
I think this is the 100th time a moderator ask for stop asking for help in this thread. C'mon guys..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Something is wrong in you furnidata.xml, it should work if you use the one in the SWFs.

I've used the one from the SWFs released to go with the emulator, and I receive a parsing error to do with the furnidata.

wCkzfj8 - Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you reupload SWFS please? .zip format would be great

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice update for moderation tool !
There are some bugs when a user is reported by several people (The score is supposed to increase).

Do the automatic alerts work? How to configure them?

Thank you for your work :)

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Azure Emulator 1.2 [Dev-Release] - [Stable and Fast]

To do List CMS:
- improve oriented object classes
- improve parsering, rendering voids
- improve mappers
- add get,set to models
- improve rendered tags
- remove useless code and improve code
- start with new actions system
- start with messaging
- start with client actions
- start cache system
- start language system
- start documentation
- start setup system
- start HK
- improve articles
- add subscription, selfies, articles pages
- start minimail
- more

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Emu bugs:

- No access to the chatlogs of a user (need to reconnect)
- When a user is reported several times, we only see one ticket (others are behind?)
- If a user is reported three times, it is necessary to pick three tickets
- When we close several tickets for the same user, only the first person who reported receives "Thank you...."
- Bugs with room event (we can see the event in all rooms)
- hotelview_badges: we can take both badges
- Stack Magic Tile 2x1 & 2x2 don't work
- No data in users_info (ban, cautions ....)
- When a user has rights in a room and when he puts a furni, this furni can be picked by the owner
- Impossible to mute with Mod Action
- No room visits ? (empty)

...More bugs soon :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back