Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Azure 2.0 will be with a lot of new things, one of the incredible new things is a DoS protection system (only work for non-proxy)
Also a new pathfinder and gamemap fully recoded. 57% of the bugs was fixed, and all major issues and glitches was fixed too. We are working on the in-game issues and coding new features.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah 1 more thing, i hope you guys have a on and off switch for ddos protection thingy, because alot of hotels run on proxy, which makes all users have the same ip adresses.

Reaction score
I doubt that it is an DDoS protection. I guess it's an DoS protection. Unless the tool could see, and find some pattern, it's almost impossible to block it. There are multiple ways like allowing 10 users entering each 30 seconds, checking if user is going and quitting in the matter of seconds, using packet 4000 as a check (if the first income isn't 4000 = disconnect, else it will be trying to parse it all), and lots of other stuff.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah 1 more thing, i hope you guys have a on and off switch for ddos protection thingy, because alot of hotels run on proxy, which makes all users have the same ip adresses.
However the solution to get hotels running on proxy has been released though . Still it is a good idea. Maybe a database table or a column , which can have the option on and off , or simply in the config of the emu. Should be more convinient

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug report (I guess its a bug, if not, pardon me):

* Some of gifts wrappers turn into a white floor/wall paint, don't really know if it is a bug or something wrong with my swf.

Reaction score
REALLY. Like for every other option we have in other.ini but in main.ini there is a option to change it to true (If you want it On) and false (If you want it disabled.). -_-

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A really big thing is that the chatlogs only save after a emulator restart. Thats not very good, so could you fix that issue in Azure 2.0?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A really big thing is that the chatlogs only save after a emulator restart. Thats not very good, so could you fix that issue in Azure 2.0?

I completely agree. I wouldn't want it updating every second, way to much power being spent on that. But a command to manually update it + update it after a restart. That would probably be the best solution.

Reaction score
Remember, I wont warn again!

Do NOT ask when Azure 2.0 is coming out. Every day this thread receives someone asking for it. It has been answered thousands of times, just check last pages.

If I see somebody asking about this again will receive an post deletion, thus an warning/infraction.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They insert into the users_chatlogs table, but only after a emulator restart

Master Summoner
Reaction score
According to the website it says it has been permanently suspended, most likely due to the content it was hosting. My guess someone or Sulake has probably reported it.
I got like kicked out of multiple hosts because of Sulake but it's up and running again.

Huge vouch for my friend Johno

Reaction score
You guys have so much dedication to this project and the Azure help group on Skype seems to still be active (even though I mostly can't understand a word from what they say there). I used to never be excited about these kind of projects/releases and mostly the ones from Sir Jamal since they always seemed to be getting a lot of doubt and negative feedback. I kind of changed my mind by looking at this big project, the features the emulator has and how much developers are working on it. I think y'all are getting more professional by the time and I have respect for Azure.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'am not a big fan of azure becouse many people's use this and that makes a retro not unique.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'am not a big fan of azure becouse many people's use this and that makes a retro not unique.

Pointless comment... do it yourself then if you know it better.

Anyways; respect for the developers! Nice that they release the emulator and they dont keep it for themselves. Take your time for Azure 2.0; better an stable and an later released emulator then an fast and unstable emulator!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very exited for Azure 2.0!!! I'll be donating some $$ later to help out, Never quit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back