• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Azure Emulator & CMS help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
- What's this thread?
This is the Official Azure Help Thread. This means: Everything question related to azure must be maded here. This includes: Questions about bugs (how to fix it, for instance). Feel free to also post Fixes here as long as it follows the section rules.

- Why using this thread?
We wanna keep things organised. Consider this thread as a book. We will address proper fixes in this post, for faster searching and going to the pages.

- Answered questions
This is the list of the current answered questions. This includes bugfixes, questions related to azure, etc.

Links to answered questions within this thread:
We still are addressing bugs. Keep answering questions and we will be editing this thread. All relevant questions should be addressed.

Fixes addressed:
Name: Column 'Duty Level' does not belong to table Table.
Fix:
Execute query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `DutyLevel` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `OnDuty`;

- Who manages this thread? There's any rules to this thread?
This thread is currently managed by Habbo Hotel section's moderators. All section rules apply. If you feel that some question doesn't have enough information, please report it, so the moderators can review it, and take proper action. Same goes to replies to questions with a vague explaination. The rules to this thread is the same of the Habbo Help section in general (which follows the rules of RaGEZONE). If you fail to follow the rules, we will delete, or warn, or infract.

- Do you have any more questions?
If you have any questions related to Azure, it's team, or anything at all, feel free to contact one of the following: Sir Jamal .

NOTE: Old thread got deleted due to a request from our old HH mod.This thread has the same rules as the old one.

The latest thread (which contained around 4/5 posts) got deleted due to a mistake of mine with merging.

Please read: https://forum.ragezone.com/f333/tips-section-1080130/

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Official Azure Emulator & CMS help thread

I can't get it to work, it's saying my config.ini isn't working but it's all setup correctly, even the furnidata. any help?

EDIT: found the bug, was because i had group data in tables group_data and group_members

when i create a group then go to buy group furni it dcs me then i can't get back on until i empty group_data and members.

FIX?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I can't get it to work, it's saying my config.ini isn't working but it's all setup correctly, even the furnidata. any help?

EDIT: found the bug, was because i had group data in tables group_data and group_members

when i create a group then go to buy group furni it dcs me then i can't get back on until i empty group_data and members.

FIX?

Yes i'm having the same problem. Im testing convertion of my old 0190 db.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When someone an user enters a room with another user in it, the user that enters the room gets disconnected and when users open the catalogue they get disconnected, and there are missing lots of clothes and vip clothes and when you press them it disconnects you as well. Also, all those things are not logged.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where is the swf of the beta packets of the azure 2.0?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can anyone re-upload a working azure 2.0 working open sourse cause mine cannot build solution view my reply

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am occuring problems with the mod tool, it doesn't show up on the screen eventho i edited the Permission list and the ranks table. Any advice on how it should be done?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I am occuring problems with the mod tool, it doesn't show up on the screen eventho i edited the Permission list and the ranks table. Any advice on how it should be done?

Thanks!

make sure you've ranked yourself in the users table too

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks!

The funny thing is , i am. I got access to all commands but somehow the Mod tool doesn't show up which is very disappointing. Any ideas what may the problem be?

-EDIT: Found the problem, i'd put 0 infront of support tool since i thought it was meant for supporters.
I placed a 1 infront of it and it works.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anybody knows how to fix badge bug?

I've made a group home-room, but when reload the hotel to go back into the room, it will disconnect me :s.
And images of badges doesn't work , i've tried anything;*(

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

This server is more buggier than the last one.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello guys, I have a problem with friends list, double friend ect..
Help me please...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello, does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm using Azure Emulator 2.0.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where can help me with this Error?

Exception on RoomData Loading (Fill Void): System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'System.String'. at Azure.HabboHotel.Groups.GroupManager.GetGroup(Int32 groupId) in C:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\emu\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Groups\GroupManager.cs:line 183
at Azure.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow row) in C:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\emu\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 371

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'System.String'.
at Azure.HabboHotel.Groups.GroupManager.GetGroup(Int32 groupId) in C:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\emu\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Groups\GroupManager.cs:line 183
at Azure.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo..ctor(UInt32 id, String userName, String realName, UInt32 rank, String motto, String look, String gender, Int32 credits, Int32 activityPoints, Double lastActivityPointsUpdate, Boolean muted, UInt32 homeRoom, Int32 respect, Int32 dailyRespectPoints, Int32 dailyPetRespectPoints, Boolean hasFriendRequestsDisabled, UInt32 currentQuestId, Int32 currentQuestProgress, Int32 achievementPoints, Int32 regTimestamp, Int32 lastOnline, Boolean appearOffline, Boolean hideInRoom, Boolean vip, Double createDate, Boolean online, String citizenShip, Int32 diamonds, List`1 groups, Int32 favId, Int32 lastChange, Boolean tradeLocked, Int32 tradeLockExpire, Boolean nuxPassed, Int32 buildersExpire, Int32 buildersItemsMax, Int32 buildersItemsUsed, Int32 releaseVersion, Boolean onDuty, Dictionary`2 naviLogs, Int32 dailyCompetitionVotes, UInt32 dutyLevel) in C:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\emu\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 565
at Azure.HabboHotel.Users.Authenticator.HabboFactory.GenerateHabbo(DataRow dRow, DataRow mRow, List`1 group) in C:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\emu\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\Authenticator\HabboFactory.cs:line 98
at Azure.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, UInt32& errorCode) in C:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\emu\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\UserDataManagement\UserDataFactory.cs:line 290

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is there an SWF pack available? Cant find the update SWF pack either..

SWF Pack: https://mega.nz/#!wlFxiYQI!o0eKELT3h1FTFS8PUfZJamkck3NWgFAtaWz_FHrOl6U
Screenshot:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sg7NHu0LTnE/VkEauzSrR9I/AAAAAAAABoE/JVBYR8uAo5Y/s1600/criandohabbos.net_azure2.0_6.png
Note: If you need translate, you can use the external_flash_texts from habbo.com,.de, .es etc..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bug in friendlist bar.
Azure emulator 2.0

Droppy - Azure Emulator & CMS help thread - RaGEZONE Forums

​ANY FIX? THX!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't know it anymore , how can i fix my badges??

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back