Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AZURE] Epic Catalogue

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It seems some items does not load properly?
Tried to do the install twice, still not working

Robot - [AZURE] Epic Catalogue - RaGEZONE Forums

Make sure you are purging your cloudflare cache and clearing your cache so that you can see the new furni in the cata that wasn't in your last one.

Retired
Reaction score
Haven't had an update since a few months back due to not being worth it, however as I'm moving to a different emulator very soon it is pointless for me to still keep carrying on with this catalogue. This will be the final version release, this isn't a major big update as there hasn't been much furniture that have been released.

Whats been added?

- Christmas Furniture 2015.
- Halloween Furniture 2015.
- Halloween clothing has been added to the clothing section.
- Kitchen Furniture 2015.
- Added more customs that have been released on ragezone, credits go to them.
- Missing Catalogue images such as teasers, headers.
- Slightly more organised.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haven't had an update since a few months back due to not being worth it, however as I'm moving to a different emulator very soon it is pointless for me to still keep carrying on with this catalogue. This will be the final version release, this isn't a major big update as there hasn't been much furniture that have been released.

Whats been added?

- Christmas Furniture 2015.
- Halloween Furniture 2015.
- Halloween clothing has been added to the clothing section.
- Kitchen Furniture 2015.
- Added more customs that have been released on ragezone, credits go to them.
- Missing Catalogue images such as teasers, headers.
- Slightly more organised.

Thank you very very much bro, just started a hotel thank you! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check Space, some of the walpaper is broken

Retired
Reaction score
some walpaper is just white.
Ah I see, well for now just remove those wallpapers, as I said before bud I'm no longer working on this catalogue so I wont be able to help out no more, but if you have issues with it then feel free to give me a shout :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks man:)
What emulator you gonna use now?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im experiencing some issue, im just wondering wether some people have the same problems or wether iv added it wrong.
Help would be a great help.

Nothing in these pages.

Clothes not working/loading.

Images are loading.

Bots not loading.

Page not loading.

Thanks in advance
Jakke

Last edited:
Retired
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im experiencing some issue, im just wondering wether some people have the same problems or wether iv added it wrong.
Help would be a great help.

Nothing in these pages.

Clothes not working/loading.

Images are loading.

Bots not loading.

Page not loading.

Thanks in advance
Jakke

Clothing not working?

To fix this just simply rip habbo's figuredata and figuremap and replace the current ones that you're using, that will solve the clothing issue as all the clothing swfs are in the game folder, however outfits do not work when buy from the catalog so thats why I have shoved um in a broken section in the staff area.

Images/Furniture not loading?

Personally I don't have a clue about this because half of your furniture is working so its nothing to do with the location of the swfs, Everything works for me and I've seen it on other hotels so I'm 100% sure that its all working correctly. I recommend you download everything again then shove all the new catalog images in your 'catalogue' folder in your c_images, then move all the swfs to your 'furniture' folder, once you've moved the swfs and images then you have to run the new sql which is provided, so run that. I suggest you run the sql twice so if its missed anything it should correct it. Other than that I don't have a clue why a few images do not load, could be anything from your servers performance or a cache problem or anything, so try restarting the emu maybe and clear your cache a few times, I don't do this method but its worth a try.

If you have anymore issues then let me know by sending me a private message because this isn't a help thread, and thanks for using Epic Catalogue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Clothing not working?

To fix this just simply rip habbo's figuredata and figuremap and replace the current ones that you're using, that will solve the clothing issue as all the clothing swfs are in the game folder, however outfits do not work when buy from the catalog so thats why I have shoved um in a broken section in the staff area.

Images/Furniture not loading?

Personally I don't have a clue about this because half of your furniture is working so its nothing to do with the location of the swfs, Everything works for me and I've seen it on other hotels so I'm 100% sure that its all working correctly. I recommend you download everything again then shove all the new catalog images in your 'catalogue' folder in your c_images, then move all the swfs to your 'furniture' folder, once you've moved the swfs and images then you have to run the new sql which is provided, so run that. I suggest you run the sql twice so if its missed anything it should correct it. Other than that I don't have a clue why a few images do not load, could be anything from your servers performance or a cache problem or anything, so try restarting the emu maybe and clear your cache a few times, I don't do this method but its worth a try.

If you have anymore issues then let me know by sending me a private message because this isn't a help thread, and thanks for using Epic Catalogue.

Thank you for your help.

Back