Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AzureSharp 2.1.0.4 Bugfixes and and some added features

Retired
Reaction score
If people was really that smart then you would do the smart move and not use azure :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i run the Can_walk Script.. Could someone explain, sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i run the Can_walk Script.. Could someone explain, sorry.

If you're using navicat, Click the query tab - Run a new query and add in the code and run it. Boom should be good to go.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're using navicat, Click the query tab - Run a new query and add in the code and run it. Boom should be good to go.

I mean this script..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Azure and more azure, its not stable and I don't know how people still using it... Anyways, good lucky little communist with this crap emulator.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Azure and more azure, its not stable and I don't know how people still using it... Anyways, good lucky little communist with this crap emulator.

I admit, 80% of your comment might be right. But Azure ain't crack if you know how to deal with it. And of course, the codes ain't that stable like the codes from Nillus and maritnmine. But yeah...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I admit, 80% of your comment might be right. But Azure ain't crack if you know how to deal with it. And of course, the codes ain't that stable like the codes from @Nillus and @maritnmine. But yeah...

I was using it and when I got 100+ onlines start to giving me alot of problems. I needed to restart it every day because some user accounts and rooms get bug and only fix If restart the emulator (I have no idea why it was happening)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was using it and when I got 100+ onlines start to giving me alot of problems. I needed to restart it every day because some user accounts and rooms get bug and only fix If restart the emulator (I have no idea why it was happening)

Well, Dox Hotel is using Azure too. They have 1000+ online.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pets are not loading for me. Also, there's no error on console. Do you know what it can be?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, Dox Hotel is using Azure too. They have 1000+ online.

I know Sjon, he doesnt uses pure azure. I dare say that he uses 30% only of azure in his emulator.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know Sjon, he doesnt uses pure azure. I dare say that he uses 30% only of azure in his emulator.
Nah, Sjonny can't code. He is still using Azure, he have also daily problems with his hotel. Much players saying it hangs on 87% many time, btw Sir Jamal configured Azure for Dox Hotel and Joopie still helping Sjonny with his emulator etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can somebody check this? Pets are not working for me.

Last edited:
Back