• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Back in action!?

The light can't stop me.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Y'all probably don't know who I am because all the awesome people left this section because it was going dead, I used to roam here with Ghostsnyper, Mike, bitblaster and a few other pretty amazing people.

So I'm back, crack open a bottle of bubbly, lets have a party?

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm the last one, I guess. Welcome back, mate. Hopefully you haven't rusted up too much...

I'm sick pretty badly irl, so my development has been hectic, but I'm still learning

The light can't stop me.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope you get better man, we need to catch up! :)

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Definitely, you got my msn, I think. If you have my old one, my current msn is in my profile.

I'm slowly getting better, so my development has started picking up again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still here, just learning java and C++ to hopefully code my own server.

One day, this section will be brought back to life.

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Though rarely getting a chance to develop, i'm still in and around, if i'm one of the oldies you're speaking of ^^

Back