Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BackToBasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
blyddlyl - BackToBasic - RaGEZONE Forums

It've been awhile since I made signatures :x I somehow liked my texting this time round.. So CnC :x

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the text placement looks abit off to me but idk how to judge tht since i hate text
the pentooling is really basic and nothing speshel
the smudge is nice although u could fix the black spots at the bottom left and top right =)
gj on this

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know pentooling is nothing special.. thank though.. i thought this type of texting would be nice..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know pentooling is nothing special.. thank though.. i thought this type of texting would be nice..

i know its really nothing special yet...
however it could have been better if it was a bit more shorter in length
and the smudging is pretty good, for you, it can be better though, this is an actual pretty good tag,
and your best yet,
and no c4d usage too
well, if there are some c4ds then thats alright, its still good,
you text is horrible.
i'd like to see a no text version

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Text sucks, smudging isn't that great at all. The pentooling is boring, and too bright. The lightsource is alright, although the render is crappy in my opinion.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and no c4d usage too
Open your eyes wider.. I merely smudge the c4d :x
Text sucks, smudging isn't that great at all. The pentooling is boring, and too bright. The lightsource is alright, although the render is crappy in my opinion.

The render is crappy so I used dodge tool to make it brighter. If not theres too much depth and 80% of the render will be black :X

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and no c4d usage too
well, if there are some c4ds then thats alright, its still good,

Open your eyes wider.. I merely smudge the c4d :x

someone needs to learn to read?
haha. well yea as said,
its still good, i like to see less c4d usage and see more own made effects. haha.
it just makes the tag look more, pro.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
ehmm dont even try fixing this one anymore br0, not worth the time, the focal is f%cked... ;) try again in a new tag with a better focal... ;) and use a bigger canvas if you're not good at fixing stuff, cuzz smaller canvas is harder to get the render/focal to look good, just my 2 cent on that... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back