• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Badasses Always Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
theninjaway - Badasses Always Win - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And I thought mine was bad...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow thats beyond fail X_X

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks like you just made waves then put a picture of some random thing on it.

Sucks.
~Dylan

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Wow. And I thought mines were bad..
You need to put more work in your pics.
1/10.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay. I think enufs been said about it already. Tutorials and lots of Tutorials. :|

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ayye, tuts.

Plus I swear your sig is ripped, looks like you've just stuck a pic of MC on the original render...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He's just a ripper. You could tell by his avatar, signature and the picture he displayed right now. He just puts another picture over it on MS Paint.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't like it.. It's looks weird with no body.
Yes, I know. The render was too big. So I had to downsize and put the render in and put in a couple of color balance layers.

He's just a ripper. You could tell by his avatar, signature and the picture he displayed right now. He just puts another picture over it on MS Paint.
Coming from a guy who joined a month ago. Besides, can you do any better? I did this in 15 minutes, rushing cuz my ride was leaving to go TO DA BEACH :cool:

was that made in MS paint?
No, Photoshop CS3, as stated above, it was a rush. Plus the MC One, was just a test thing I did for a sig, it turned out so-so. I'm gonna continue making sigz, and they'll get better as I spend time doing 'em instead of rushing em like my current sig and the one in this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I know. The render was too big. So I had to downsize and put the render in and put in a couple of color balance layers.

Coming from a guy who joined a month ago. Besides, can you do any better? I did this in 15 minutes, rushing cuz my ride was leaving to go TO DA BEACH :cool:

No, Photoshop CS3, as stated above, it was a rush. Plus the MC One, was just a test thing I did for a sig, it turned out so-so. I'm gonna continue making sigz, and they'll get better as I spend time doing 'em instead of rushing em like my current sig and the one in this thread.
I'm probably better than photoshop then you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm i agree with everyone I know my sigs are for retros and they kinda suck but all you did was add the picture and thats it... when you said BAD you were right. you can see you rip all your avatar's and sig's that you just put the image and added text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back