Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Banning for no reason

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Hello,
My game players getting ban for no reason.. not all of them just 1 or 2 in a week and they are not using hacks..
I think the reason is that somtimes people getting hacks logs without using any kind of hack..
maybe active *BLOCK_LEVEL 1 will help?

Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
or maybe because you got hacked in database accountdb and hacker changed the block to 1 in some accounts

if u r using sandur clan files then you are not protected ..

Last edited:
Imri Persiado
Reaction score
I do use sandurr files but like grego said I've changed all the " into '

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then go check accountDB database and check for the BlockChk Column if you see the number "1" at accounts you didnt banned yourself or by auto banner, it means you got hacked.

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Look on this line in the hotuk:
*BLOCK_LEVEL 1 //If people are getting banned for no reason, activate BLOCK_LEVEL. There should never be a reason to use this.

so I am not the only one that have some account banned for no reason.

But it's also can be what I said that people that not using hacks are getting client energy log and getting ban.

Seems to be that my problem now is that I dont know what is my problem lol.. if I been hacked or one of those reasons but I guess if someone were hacking me he would do much more then ban 2..3.. accounts cause till now only 2 or 3 people complained.

after reading my issue someone have anything to say that my help me?
thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have you checked your blacklist? Is that enabled or disabled for you?

Using any server-side anti-hacks? If you're getting a lot of false positives, you may want to tweak 'em to not ban on certain errors.

Sorry if all of that was answered already, I'm sort of in a rush and only skimmed the thread.

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
I do not have blacklist in my server, and my anti-hack progrom is pt protector your baybe ;) and thanks for your help anyway darknight.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If people are banned by the server, it will log why. I believe PT Protector does too... if none of these are the case, your DB must be being manipulated by someone, or something else.

I take it these are SQL bans, if you have no blackuser list.

Back