Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bans4U NOW!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Now hold on a second, you banned me in the past. Can I get a refund? *offers receipt*

Reaction score
Dune, definitely Dune!

Flameingskull - Bans4U NOW! - RaGEZONE Forums

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He's a member who used to post in Spamzilla then left but recently became active again
His name is something like RobC4071

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
He's a member who used to post in Spamzilla then left but recently became active again
His name is something like RobC4071

Can't be, Travis just posted this thread here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/trailer-star-wars-vs-star-trek-698510/

Plus AFAIK he has only made minor cosmetic changes to his username, but still kept it the same. Just like i did, my username was initially all in lowercase.

well that answers that then o.o

btw, if I'm not on a leash it may mean that I'll go on a few forum wide rampages now and again for lulz and great justice.

I love being me ^_^

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to assume "Brian May" has also had his username changed recently? Or just another one of those MMO mods who only actually joins the community once they become mods?

duck I've already forgotten his last username. Ah wait it was RobC and some combination of numbers. He got Brian May when I was Freddie M.

Oh and I got 2 infractions. duck you all!

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Oh and I got 2 infractions. duck you all!

That was a special service for being my first victim customer ^_^

Haha, i remember the day that we got modded together with Forcy and Nasser and dios and Marsh and all those other guys... Man the forum was great back then.

Did you know I never actually applied for the job? XD

Back