• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Basketball shoes?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What's shakin Ballers! I'm currently looking for a new pair of Basketball shoes since my Lebron X already got worn down. So let me know what you guys be rocking atm? I'm not the type that goes all up in the looks, i relay more on how comfy they are. Please note that I'm not into any sort of Replicas. I was planning on buying the , but i've got some mates saying that they are just shittay, but not everything you hear is true as they say.

Amaya - Basketball shoes? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hyperdunks are notorious for breaking ankles. One's own... My ankle has never been the same because of them (Stephen Curry, and every ankle injury in the NCAAB the last 5 years would vouch aswell.)

But they are primarily to be used on the hardwood. They are no good on concrete, especially if you're a guard and need to be quick, you'll be falling and slipping all over the place.

So what's your case? Indoor/outdoor? Play style? etc.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hyperdunks are notorious for breaking ankles. One's own... My ankle has never been the same because of them (Stephen Curry, and every ankle injury in the NCAAB the last 5 years would vouch aswell.)

But they are primarily to be used on the hardwood. They are no good on concrete, especially if you're a guard and need to be quick, you'll be falling and slipping all over the place.

So what's your case? Indoor/outdoor? Play style? etc.

Thanks for the notice, and I'm a Center atm. But not a solid Center i also dribble the ball alot, and in this case i'm looking for some Basketball shoes for Indoor, due whenever i play outside i just use my normal kicks.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the notice, and I'm currently a Center, and in this case i'm looking for some Basketball shoes for Indoor, due whenever i play outside i just use my normal kicks.
Then Hyperdunks would work perfectly. They are built for the forward/center position. The heavier, slower type whereas the Hyperfuse/Kobe/Low-ankles series are for the guards, or atleast should if they know what's good for them.

They are also great for indoors and indoors only. The grips on the Hyperdunks really allow you to plant position, whilst still having an explosive ability. It's hard to explain, you just have to test it out yourself. But they are fantastic shoes, they just aren't built for everyone. Have fun.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Then Hyperdunks would work perfectly. They are built for the forward/center position. The heavier, slower type whereas the Hyperfuse/Kobe/Low-ankles series are for the guards, or atleast should if they know what's good for them.

They are also great for indoors and indoors only. The grips on the Hyperdunks really allow you to plant position, whilst still having an explosive ability. It's hard to explain, you just have to test it out yourself. But they are fantastic shoes, they just aren't built for everyone. Have fun.

Thank you for helping i would buy them within a week or so, if i dont fall over anything else.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Holy poop, I get this conversation every single time we talk about NBA on our free time.

On-Topic: In my High School, We get sponsored by our principal by giving out Hyperfuse. And base from my experience its comfortable and light to use and its quality is good that it could last a year, But then we only play on gyms not on outside courts. And if you want those shoes that highly bought then probably go for AdiZero.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I use these, never had any issues, they're extremely comfortable and give my ankle amazing support.

Reaction score
not a huge basketball guy but i got my friend some lebron (10s?)

my brother wheres hyper dunks and hyper fusions, they work pretty good too. they all look pretty stupid though imo.

Back