Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battle of the Immortals Files and Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i will post some files for u with ip's set to the ones u posted in pic a mo for me to sort them

I created an account but when I put in the game because it appears wrong password?

I created an account but when I put in the game because it appears wrong password?

Don't you dev for a server that is live? if so you should know how to change it lol

Kinda sure the 123 password is in compactau.exe on windows but if you change it you cant login at all then again i could have the register pass wrong but ive tried alot of ways and nothing works

I created an account I can no longer login with another password ... I can only login with a password and Sa 123

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't need the serverfiles, i have them all. But i need help logging into CentOS with Root. i tried what you said Gokaz without luck. PM me for my teamviewer info if you want to help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, to the ppl who have problems to login in CentoS.

Mount Image , configure and run
Then press "Enter" or F12
Press E in 1st option then E on 2nd option and run centos-->press B

They start login in to centos , when all that letter is stop type:

#passwd root

That change our passwd to new passwd (i put "reverse"..)

then type
#reboot and ready
Now u can login whit root user and you passwd

one i press E and then E again i see root (hd0,0) if i press B Centos is reboteed and appear login form...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone help me how fix this problem
23qxcex - Battle of the Immortals Files and Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have an Administrator account that isn't "root" you can open Terminal and type passwd then press enter. then do passwd root and press enter. It should let you change it's password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi everyone !!!! Im really love this game, and I do have 1 server already 50% translate to my language but it still the old update [ Titan Throne] now i want to play GoF update, what should I do?. My old server using Vmware to run the server, how can I change into Oracle Virtual Box without using u guy CentOS server, Becuz the Mediafire.com Link have some issue, it keep saying that the file has been remove.....[ Sorry for my Bad English] Thanks to all of u guy, i read 56 pages and I don't know where to start.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could those Preconfigured CentOS files be reuploaded?Cause they're deleted...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello all, i m really upset with server, and can not figure out how to make him to work,
here is SS all my server its same like any who have working client but i can't make him to logged in.

Firewall <disabled> on both side
and here is SS both servers and MSSQL tabeles :
error pass - Battle of the Immortals Files and Guide - RaGEZONE Forums MSSQL BoI - Battle of the Immortals Files and Guide - RaGEZONE Forums
Checked all IP on both side .

please help with this last steps :)

Thank you

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used this CentOS .
But i cant login with root/reverse ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used this CentOS .
But i cant login with root/reverse ...

This guide in language PT-BR , translate and try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back