Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battle of the Immortals Files and Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
-First, look into the file GameServer >> Slk >> Script >> NpcScript.slk
-Secondly, choose the event you wanna modify. For example, I'm choosing Dragon Island. The detail is at C534 if you open by Excel. And you would also see the path of the real script of it. For Dragon Island, it is called Ectype-ShenLong-Npc-2011.s
-Thirdly, look into the file using notepad++. At this point, you should be able to read some of the basic programming code. Lines 37-39 are for the realm. At line 60 "if $team_count < 3", you can change it to < 1 and it should be fine for solo mode.

Every event is a little bit different but I think you can figure it out.
Credits: Sambaba, Me

Reaction score
-First, look into the file GameServer >> Slk >> Script >> NpcScript.slk
-Secondly, choose the event you wanna modify. For example, I'm choosing Dragon Island. The detail is at C534 if you open by Excel. And you would also see the path of the real script of it. For Dragon Island, it is called Ectype-ShenLong-Npc-2011.s
-Thirdly, look into the file using notepad++. At this point, you should be able to read some of the basic programming code. Lines 37-39 are for the realm. At line 60 "if $team_count < 3", you can change it to < 1 and it should be fine for solo mode.

Every event is a little bit different but I think you can figure it out.
Credits: Sambaba, Me
just reading the first sentence and I already know it and nice you guy must work hard look for that +1

Reaction score
Zanthyn or someone I need some help on bonus shop adding items idk if I did it right but here is the file see if I did it right or not (cuz it not showing on my game). Its Zanthyn file but I just added some more items full free to use it (If ya was wondering) :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its Zanthyn:) and yes it looks alright from what I can see. If you are loading more than one realm you have to copy the slk to both gameserver folders

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Haha well at least you got it btw stick around imma surprise yall

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Haha not quite its still uploading so I'll just tell you
-Made the Ultimate Marketplace
-Increased max server level to 160
-Enabled Combat Assisstant
-Edited a bunch of scripts found some other amazing stuff
-How to add ZEN to a character through the game
-Permanent easy fix to Confinement Room
-Just a little fun perk: Unlimited XP Skill attack
-And disabled Zombie event I think...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You don't need an introduction ID to create a character.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There never should be a guide for setting up illegal mmorpg files... Unless maybe for a 100% offline server for yourself.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No comment...

Edit: I'm sorry I can't help myself I did all this work for the COMMUNITY and you are going to come on myy thread and tell me I shouldn't make a guide for illegal files? Have you even looked around you? There is a whole section full of "illegal files" for other mmorpgs with even more detailed guide on how to setup a fully functional ONLINE server. These files can't even go online yet anyway so my big question is REALLY?

Last edited:
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No comment...

Edit: I'm sorry I can't help myself I did all this work for the COMMUNITY and you are going to come on myy thread and tell me I shouldn't make a guide for illegal files? Have you even looked around you? There is a whole section full of "illegal files" for other mmorpgs with even more detailed guide on how to setup a fully functional ONLINE server. These files can't even go online yet anyway so my big question is REALLY?

Well, I would comment the same in those threads too if I had the time. Also, you call this work? Any idiot can setup server files if they actually were the one that originally obtained access. Setting up complete files(which these appear to be) is just obvious, you might need to do some very basic reverse engineering but really...

Anyways, my point is that it's doing no justice to spoonfeed 12 year olds into pirating mmorpg files in hopes of making a pserver for their friends or for profit. 99.9% of pservers shouldn't exist at all, the exception would be the servers that have quality close to officials, which is extremely rare. Pservers that just use files and make some simple modifications won't make a fun gaming environment for anyone. I've seen less than a handful of pservers that have quality near officials. I don't agree with these "guides" as they simply create more and more of the lackluster pservers that players will never enjoy.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well sir I'm not gonna turn this thread into a flame war so these are my last words to you. You are in the WRONG community and if you don't agree you are more than welcome to go setup your own mmorpg development forum with only "quality" people and servers.

Edit: Would one of the two moderators who liked my posts please delete the above posts so this thread can stay clean please and thanks

kev

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I would comment the same in those threads too if I had the time. Also, you call this work? Any idiot can setup server files if they actually were the one that originally obtained access. Setting up complete files(which these appear to be) is just obvious, you might need to do some very basic reverse engineering but really...

Anyways, my point is that it's doing no justice to spoonfeed 12 year olds into pirating mmorpg files in hopes of making a pserver for their friends or for profit. 99.9% of pservers shouldn't exist at all, the exception would be the servers that have quality close to officials, which is extremely rare. Pservers that just use files and make some simple modifications won't make a fun gaming environment for anyone. I've seen less than a handful of pservers that have quality near officials. I don't agree with these "guides" as they simply create more and more of the lackluster pservers that players will never enjoy.

maby u should share what u say u know and show us this reverse engineering if so obvious. try to be more helpfull instead of wasting post on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back