• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Emulator REPACK (Master Server emulator + Server R30)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for this!

:thumbup: +1

Edit: Did you make this? or is this similar to emulatornexus?
Edit2: This is emulatornexus, but ty for tutorial

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a new release? I got this on my hard drive for a long time. Last public rev is R30. Its from nexus. Thanks for repack.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For all: Server: Its from nexus, but it works WITHOUT nexus, just the server, is,

The Master server emu is NOT nexus! its BC2:MASE :D NOT nexus but the server is compatible with nexus

And its not new, its just portable and extract-and play method :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For all: Server: Its from nexus, but it works WITHOUT nexus, just the server, is,

The Master server emu is NOT nexus! its BC2:MASE :D NOT nexus but the server is compatible with nexus

And its not new, its just portable and extract-and play method :D

Could you make a separate tutorial for LAN only? i.e. no connections beyond the local network? Ty ^_^

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In lan, just give the server/client/masterserver IP the machine you running at... for example: in the machine what will be the master server, Press Start->Run->Cmd (Shortcut: Win+R key) and type in: cmd, press enter, and type: ipconfig /all press enter.

Now the local ips will listed, and select the lan ip it will be like 192.168.1.0 or similar(For example mine is : 192.168.1.100) then give this ip in everywhere in the config files... and on every game clients on the network... and done... its the same setup as the external ip or domain... Start the master server, and everyone will be able to connect...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In lan, just give the server/client/masterserver IP the machine you running at... for example: in the machine what will be the master server, Press Start->Run->Cmd (Shortcut: Win+R key) and type in: cmd, press enter, and type: ipconfig /all press enter.

Now the local ips will listed, and select the lan ip it will be like 192.168.1.0 or similar(For example mine is : 192.168.1.100) then give this ip in everywhere in the config files... and on every game clients on the network... and done... its the same setup as the external ip or domain... Start the master server, and everyone will be able to connect...

Cool! so your version makes the local machine the master server and doesnt connect to strange places? :D:

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exactly!

As i updated the thread:

Roughly and blunt: you can make your own SMALL(max 4 server at a time) independent nexus emu clone with this!

Wich means you wont need any central server especially NOT nexus... just the server is FROM nexus but thats all *not connecting* to it! You can run 4 instance at a time(I will update the server for start the 4 gamemode at a time for BC2/Vietnam/Premium with a selective BAT file :D

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
NOTE: I am right now working on a hack to make this more than 4 server instance at a time :D :D It will have all game modes!! :D

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It has... just you need at least 4 player on 1 map :D the ranks and exp works... i will try to hack the lowest player limit, but... cannot promise anything... oh btw i hacked the emu it is accepts unlimited servers for now, soon i will give the trainer for it here :D and a big update!

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For remove server limit, use this file(it will allow to you to connect more than 4 server to you private network :D)

Extract it to c:\bc2emu and start un-limiter.exe and AFTER THAT start the master server, then switch back tounlimiter and press F1.(master server has to be running before you hit F1!!!!!)

Download:

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My dream would be complete if this thingy would have the bot mod or someone would make one -.-'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My dream would be complete if this thingy would have the bot mod or someone would make one -.-'

Would be more epic if there was a way/mod to bypass logging in to an EA account. Would it be possible to have a system of playing with this masterserver and emulating the EA account login? I know a lot of people will want to use this for LAN parties and it would just be a pain to be required to make EA online accounts (also blocked in most schools).

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sadfully i dont have the source, bud it could be somehow... but dunno how... :\

More addon:

If there is no master login then there is no ranks and unlocks so kinda regardless :\

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am currently working on a solution for those people who cannot gain xp in lan when there are too few players....(Scoring disabled message) if i found i will post the solution here :D i am near to the thing :D it can be overrride :D

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bump!

updated to 0.7 + r34 server rev.!!! + added new stuffs! :d have fun!

Back