Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BB Code within Code Tags; Tooltips

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Previously submitted posts where BB Codes have been used inside of Code tags now show the BB Codes rather than working the way they did until the transfer to xenforo, not entirely sure if this is something that can be taken care of or if that'll just be something that needs to be fixed manually by the authors but felt like it is worth mentioning.

The following goes for the dark theme only, it seems to be just fine on the light one:
Tooltips such as from hovering over the "Thread Author" icon or when highlighting message text have a font colour very similar to the background colour, making it near impossible to read.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
send me a thread example, please.
This one right here seems to show it pretty well

Reaction score
This one right here seems to show it pretty well
I've got it. the code tag needs to reference "code=rich". This fixes the issue. I've edited the thread to show you.

Reaction score
This thread is related to <code> so will post it here:

image-1.png

Sometimes this "oops" appears when putting in sql code.
Not constantly, but it does.[/code]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back