• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[BcStorm] - Black Room & Furni Gone! [IMPORTANT - THANKS!]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ragezoner's, whenever I put something down in my room and logging out and in, then when I'm trying to go in to the room again it is still black and can't see anything....

This is my 2nd problem:
whenever I put something down in my room and restarting server and going in to the room again, then the furni is gone in my room and it's in my hand instead...

Here's also some screenies of my problems:

-Hab- - [BcStorm] - Black Room & Furni Gone! [IMPORTANT - THANKS!] - RaGEZONE Forums

-Hab- - [BcStorm] - Black Room & Furni Gone! [IMPORTANT - THANKS!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you for your help!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am having the same issue at the moment. I think you'll need to alter some of the tables in the database. They have two separate items table which I don't quite understand at the moment. If I find out, I will notify you the solution.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well
the black backround, might be because you havent edited
the backround, i believe it exists in your config.php

This has nothing to do with the external configuration files. This is strictly server/database side.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to run this @ your database

CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `getroomitems`(IN `roomid` INT(10) UNSIGNED)
BEGIN
SELECT items_rooms.item_id, items_rooms.x, items_rooms.y, items_rooms.n, items.base_id, items_extradata.data, items.rareid, items.group_data
FROM items_rooms
JOIN items ON (items.item_id = items_rooms.item_id)
LEFT JOIN items_extradata ON (items_extradata.item_id = items.item_id)
WHERE items_rooms.room_id = roomid;
END
;;
DELIMITER ;

CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `getuseritems`(IN `userid` INT(10) UNSIGNED)
BEGIN
SELECT items_users.item_id, items.base_id, items_extradata.data, items.rareid, items.group_data
FROM items_users
JOIN items ON (items.item_id = items_users.item_id)
LEFT JOIN items_extradata ON (items_extradata.item_id = items.item_id)
WHERE items_users.user_id = userid;
END
;;
DELIMITER ;

Upvote 0
Back