Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

bdoor v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is the bdoor v4

i cant get it to work but maybe some people do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You dont know how to install or what?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to install with url/index.php?install
but i get some errors , it can be my hosting but dont know for sure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U are lol or what? How can we know what problem if u dont share that error?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
these are the errors i get with it

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/battlefi/public_html/travian/app/mywidgets.php:1) in /home/battlefi/public_html/travian/app/mywidgets.php on line 21

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/battlefi/public_html/travian/app/mywidgets.php:1) in /home/battlefi/public_html/travian/app/mywidgets.php on line 21

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/battlefi/public_html/travian/app/mywidgets.php:1) in /home/battlefi/public_html/travian/app/components.php on line 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/battlefi/public_html/travian/app/mywidgets.php:1) in /home/battlefi/public_html/travian/lib/webservice.php on line 0

mind you though i never seem to have any luck with dboor widgets so could just be me

-edit-

Problem solved the mywidgets.php is missing ?> right at the end of the script apart from that there are no errors what so ever

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when installing he also dont go further with importing the database , maybe because of this error ??
ioncube is installed and no errors from the server

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in D:\xampp\htdocs\lib\mysql.php on line 34

Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in D:\xampp\htdocs\lib\mysql.php on line 45

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in D:\xampp\htdocs\lib\mysql.php on line 34

Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in D:\xampp\htdocs\lib\mysql.php on line 45

class MysqlResultSet
{

public $_result = NULL;
public $row = NULL;

public function MysqlResultSet( $result )
{
$this->_result = $result;
}

public function next( )
{
Line 34 $this->row = mysql_fetch_array( $this->_result, MYSQL_ASSOC );
$returnValue = $this->row != NULL;
if ( !$returnValue )
{
$this->free( );
}
return $returnValue;
}

public function free( )
{
LINE 45 mysql_free_result( $this->_result );
}

}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it seems fine for me im not getting those problems im using the exact same files you put on this thread and no problems

take a look for your self my server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
strange and you installed it like : url/index.php?install ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think you find if you look through config.php its ment to be url/index.php?installgame

also through config.php have you changed host, user, password and database over to what you got in the mysql

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i know how to install it :D
please come to my Facebook page i will teach u

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know how to install it :D
please come to my Facebook page i will teach u

we dont need you new facebook page , this forum is for information not your facebook page

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i chang production speed? Only game_speed see. (But Production speed normal) Anbody can help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to install this version on localhost?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can teach me how to install the server on localhost?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey man read good , the link to download is in the thread and how to install also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back